chapter 8

" In my dreams, you're with me

" In my dreams, you're with me. We will be everything I want us to be." - Shawn mendes

3rd person pov~

It would be a lie if y/n said she didn't miss her lucid dream. She in fact was thinking about to swallow more pills just so she can at least go back. It was so much easier at there than here.

Talking about it making her mind trailed to a certain person.

Bae joohyun.

The name that sounds so familiar yet so foreign somehow.

Sometimes, it's weird for you to fall in love with someone who doesn't acknowledge you and you obviously doesn't know how she is in reality. 

You just feed your mind to gulp down every fantasy and story that you already created about them, making them look ideal for you. That's why love can make people blind.

And that 's why it is dangerous.

Flashback-----

" Where were you yesterday?" Yeji asked her bestfriend who seems to be in a bad mood when she came to the their promise place.

It was quiet inside the cafe since it is still early for people to come. Y/n sighed tiredly before turning her head to the taller girl, slumping her back to the chair.

" I got busy yesterday."

" That's not it."

The conversation ended when y/n stopped talking and glancing at yeji nervously. Something special about the taller girl is she knew y/n too damn well that even the girl childhood's friends couldn't beat her.

Yeji is more than a friend, she is a sister and a sister will always be there for their siblings to lend her ears.

" I'm all ears." Yeji replied after sensing y/n a bit hesitated to spoke. After a few seconds, y/n finally gave in and began.

She told her the event that happened between her and joohyun. She told everything and even her broken guitar which she regretted smashing it because it was her favorite.

" Didn't your dad bought that to you? Like your first guitar?!" Y/n nodded weakly. That guitar was so special because it was her first guitar when her parent finally letting her savoured her passion towards music.

She knows that she could just buy another one but it won't be same like the first one. The first in everything, will always have a special place in our heart especially the one that held many memories and was gifted by someone special.