chapter 12

" Buzz cut season like you're still around, can't unmiss you and I need you now

" Buzz cut season like you're still around, can't unmiss you and I need you now." - Lauv and Troye Sivan

Y/n pov~

I drove to my favorite restaurant and glad it was just around the corner. I scanned around and decided to park at where you can't barely see a car.

Why? Cause I can't parallel park.

I turned off the ignition and turned to joohyun who's already unclasped her seatbelt. She felt my stare as she looked at me with confused face.

" Uhmm let's go?" She voiced out before getting out completely. I took the chance to fix myself so I will look more presentable. Again, don't ask why.

We made our way into the restaurant when suddenly a loud voice called out for me. I quickly turned around and was met with two girls sitting not too far from where we were. Judging by her voice, I can tell who is it but just to make sure it is her, I walked closer with joohyun trailing behind.

" Y/n!! Do you still remember me?"

" I uhmm jihyo-ssi??"

" Yuupp that's me!!"

Jihyo was about to shout another words but the girl beside her cut her off. " Aish you train, can you lower your voice?" She said irritatedly as jihyo glared at her. 

" Ignore her.. By the way, why don't you join us. We can talk about that girl-"

" What girl?" I heard joohyun asked in curious making me snapped my head towards jihyo and signalled her to not continue further. Jihyo looked at me for a brief second before turning back to joohyun with a smirk.

Okay, I don't like where this is going..

" Ohh no one! Actually, would you mind joining us? It's been awhile since I met y/n" 

" Sure I don't mind."

" Great!!" Jihyo clapped her hands together and motioned us to sit. I settled down beside joohyun while the pink haired girl was in front of me. She sometimes keep looking at me which make me somehow conscious with everything. When our foods came, I gestured joohyun to eat first which she did as I drank a water.

Suddenly the pink haired girl snapped her finger and gasped slightly while pointing her index finger at me.

" You're that beautiful stranger that I kiss yesterday!"

I choked on my water and coughed badly, reaching for a napkin provided there. Jihyo was surprised with the newly information while joohyun? I couldn't tell her expression.