chapter 5

" But I don't regret, falling for you

" But I don't regret, falling for you.." - One Direction

3rd person~

The first time y/n saw Irene was when she still in her freshman year. Their meeting wasn't like any other cliche story, heck, she doesn't even noticed that the older is in that school if it wasn't for her first fight.

Their first meeting was rather tragic than any other story.

They met when the younger was busy beating the shit out of some guys. Irene as a president need to stop the commotion and report it to the office so they can take the action. She was already immune to hear the same guy got into fights and she usually let the vice president handle but when she heard that he got beaten up by a girl, that sparked her interest.

So she went there with her group of friends, wanting to stop the fight and filling her curiosity about the unknown girl.

Hearing a small voice shouting for her to stop, y/n let go the guy collar, dusting her shirt before turning to the group of girls.

" Look, it's not like what you think it is-"

" You think we are THAT blind?"

Y/n shut her mouth and finally looking up, taken aback by the goddess in front of her. 

" Joy and yeri, took that guy to infirmary first, I will inform principle after this." Irene pointed at the poor guy before turning back to the younger, giving her the hardest glare.

" You follow me."

And yeah, that's how their first met. 

It wasn't that hard to not fall for irene. That girl has anything a person could ask for. She is almost perfect in everyone's eyes and that included y/n herself. 

She doesn't sure why and when she started to develop feelings for the older but for sure she has keep harboring for almost 2 years. At first she thought, maybe it just a stupid crush since the older is undeniably beautiful and it will somehow go away as time passes by.

But how the fuck the feelings still there?

Maybe she likes the older not just for her beauty, maybe it's the way the latter maintaining her pride even though she got a lot of criticism, maybe it's the way the latter helps other students in their studies or maybe it's the way the latter still be patient and didn't make her drop out from the school.

Kidding, y/n will never got drop out from school.

There's a lot of things to like about Irene and plus when y/n traveled inside her lucid dream, she was paired with the girl herself. Maybe that one of the reason the feelings just keep growing and become stronger.