Chapter 18

" All those times that you didn't leave, It's been occurring to me, I'd like to hang out with you, for my whole life

" All those times that you didn't leave, It's been occurring to me, I'd like to hang out with you, for my whole life.." -Taylor swift

3rd person pov~

I guess everyone can already see what's about to come right? Two people with mutual feelings for each other, couldn't it make more obvious?

Y/n ate her last piece of bread before standing up and walked out from her house, not forgetting to bring her skateboard too. She looked at her car and sighed. She forgot to refill the fuel yesterday since she was too happy when the older said yes.

Yes, Irene indeed said yes and it wasn't one sided. It felt surreal for her.

But dating the older came with a bunch of rules. Knowing how the older hates crowd and nosy students, they decided to take things slowly. 

No skinship at school

No kissing 

And mostly not flirting with someone else..

Y/n remembered laughing at the last rule but quickly shut her mouth when she saw the older glaring at her. Scoffing in amusement, she quietly muttered underneath her breath.

" As if I have someone else to flirt with.."

But of course the older didn't heard that.

" How about our friends?" 

Irene faced the younger and bit her lips in nervousness. " I don't think it is the right time to tell them yet.."

Y/n nodded her head in understatement before feeling a pair of hands wrapped around her neck. Knowing well it was the girl she loves the most, she leaned in for the warmth.

" I'm sorry for doing all of this. You know if you don't like it maybe we should-"

" It's okay hyun. I understand, really." Y/n reassured, pulling the latter closer to her embrace. Both of them stayed in silent, enjoying each other warmth until a loud thud was heard outside.

Irene reached for her phone and frowned when she saw the prediction of weather today.

" It is going to rain pretty harsh soon.." She whispered loud enough for y/n to hear. The younger broke the hug, much to the latter dismay since she was enjoying the warmth. Seeing y/n putting on her coat, the older stood up and walked closer with worried face.

" You're still going back?" She asked quietly.

" Yeah, I have something to talk with my mom."