Chapter 4

" She need a wild heart, I got a wild heart

" She need a wild heart, I got a wild heart." ~ The vamps

3rd person pov~

Y/n discharged from hospital 3 days later. Her parent were there to pick her up. They thanked jisoo and others for taking care of their daughter. Throughout the journey back to home, the latter just shut her mouth the whole time, listening to her mom long-speech on how important our body is.

" Yeah mom, I know." She replied tiredly as she walked inside their house. She plopped herself down on sofa and sighed heavenly when she felt the soft surface.

" I'm going to hide every pills now. I can't believe you can be so reckless.." Her mom voiced out in disappointed tone. Mrs Park then went into the kitchen to grab something before comeback with a cup of tea.

" Here drink this and take a nap. This will help you sleep eventually. Just stop using those pills again." 

Y/n smiled slightly and drank the tea. It was hot so she has to blow a bit to cool it down. She gulped the tea and faced her mom who was looking at her with still upset face.

" If I heard you got into hospital again, I will got you a teacher for a homeschool."

The girl whined in protest. Homeschooling? That's just worst.

____

Irene was walking to her locker to get some book when she heard a bunch of girls whispering right beside her.

" Isn't she the president?"

" Yeah, can't believe right."

" Seriously, she seems plain to me except her beauty."

" Ooh I bet she seduced our principle to get that title."

The brunette balled her fist tightly, anger slowly building up inside her. She was about to snap those girls when a familiar voice echoed the hallway.

" I thought I already warned you guys?"

She noticed how their face turned into frightened as they slowly backed away. But irene being herself, she knows perfectly whose voice is that and she can tell that the latter already heading towards her.

" Are you okay?"

Yep she was sure now so she turned around, slamming her locker with a bit force and crossed her arms. She look-no she glared at the girl in front of her.