Chapter 15

" Feels like I might have broke the best thing that I had, I said too much to ever take it back

" Feels like I might have broke the best thing that I had, I said too much to ever take it back.." - Olivia Rodrigo

3rd person pov~

That day, Irene didn't find y/n anywhere. She even went to the house beside her, asking the younger if she saw the girl but to her bad, even the latter's childhood friend doesn't know where the girl is.

" Just give her a time unnie.. She will eventually come back soon." The younger reassured but Irene was persistent. She wanted to apologize and fix everything or else she wouldn't get any sleep tonight.

Seeing how the older still stuck and didn't move from her house, Rosé sighed and placed her both hands on the latter shoulder, massaging it a bit before creating a small smile.

" I don't know about her whereabouts but I know a person who definitely know."

_____

And that's how the next day, walking almost running towards a class, Irene stopped while holding the door, catching her breath as she scanned the room for a familiar face and that was when she saw the girl, looking unbothered, reading her book with one hand.

Taking a big gulp, Irene slowly walked inside, heading her way towards the girl with sweating hands. 

" Yeji.." She called out as the girl in front of her put down the book and glared at the older with much hatred.

" What do you want? Do you want to insult y/n again through me?" Irene couldn't helped but felt hurt by the younger assumption.

" What? No! I didn't mean it.. Where is she?" Irene pleaded as the younger scoffed in amusement.

" Why would I tell you? You're just going to hurt her again. Can you please stop? She has suffered enough!" Yeji couldn't hold her rage anymore. Seeing how broken y/n yesterday was enough to pull her last string. The fact that she still doesn't understand how y/n could fall in love with a person whom hurt her. 

Y/n is such a fool.

It was such a fools gold.

Irene was stunned. For every words yeji has spat at her, the only thing that stuck inside her was the word 'again'. Was that mean she has already hurt y/n? She admitted that she used to hate y/n but not to the point saying anything nastier than yesterday.

" W-What do you mean?" She asked the younger in completely confused. Upon seeing such a reaction, yeji clapped her hands sarcastically.

" You're so clueless." She shook her head and started to pack her stuff.

" No wait, what do you mean?" Irene doesn't give up and pursued the younger. Yeji clicked her tongue before facing the older with a frown.