chapter 6

" Oh I don't know why she's just my type," - The vamps

3rd person pov~

So much worth it.

*achoo*

" You sure you okay?" Mrs Lee asked her daughter who keep sneezing each minutes. Y/n replied back by nodding her head groggily, watching her mom stood up and packing her clothes.

" Why are you packing mine?" She asked in confused. Her mom told her that she will need to leave soon for works purpose and couldn't take a leave to take care of her since it will cost a big deals so y/n has no choice than to stay at home, all alone.

" I'm not believing in you for staying here alone. Come on, get into car, we will leaving soon to Mr park's daughter house."

Y/n ears perked when she heard the newly information. " Chae's house? As in right now?" She asked unsure with the idea. Her mom hummed in response and quickly zipped her bag, threw it inside the car before coming back and dragged the sick girl into the passenger side.

" But mom, who will take care of hous-"

" Shut up before I crashed our car into the lamppost."

Upon hearing that, the girl shut her mouth and just slumped her back at the seat, feeling tired out of nowhere. Maybe because her body drained too much from yesterday plus she caught a cold today. All of this because of her selfless and idiotic self. 

Things y/n do for love. 

But in all seriousness, one thing does come across her mind after reaching home yesterday.

Was it worth it?

Y/n snapped away from her thoughts when she saw a familiar neighbourhood came into view. Suddenly she felt a lump in her throat as she keep shuffling around in nervousness. The car pulled over in front of rosé's house, stopping the young girl who was about to left to school.

The petite girl walked to the car and greeted both of them in confused. " Auntie? What's the commotion and why isn't y/n wearing her uniform yet?" She asked, pointing at the girl who was about to pass out anytime soon.

" Oh honey, you see, y/n here catch a cold and probably last for two days. I need to go now for work and maybe will be home by next week so, I was wondering if I can drop her here and asking you to help me taking care of her?"

Rosé averted her gaze on the mentioned girl, seeing her curled up in ball to warm herself. She excused herself for a second to make a call.