Chapter 16

" You could break my heart in two, but when it heals it beats for you

" You could break my heart in two, but when it heals it beats for you. I know it's forward but it's true." - Selena Gomez

3rd person pov~

Y/n couldn't sleep that night. She just can't stop thinking about her last conversation with the bae joohyun she loves the most. Though the latter seems to not exist in her world, yet y/n couldn't helped but thanked her. 

For her, she finally find the answer for yeji's question and she will always be glad to got hit by the truck that night. It might sounds funny but she was thankful to get the answer last night.

Today was supposed to be her discharge day as she need to continue resting at home. She talked to her mom about staying at jihyo's house for a meantime and since her mom would probably be busy again plus herself got dismissed by the principle as her punishment and her recovery.

Her mom came back later on and brought her suitcase as she smiled at jihyo. " Thank you jihyo, for willing to taking care of this brat." Y/n whined at her mom making jihyo cracked up. She doesn't know this baddie has a soft spot for her mom.

" Let's go?" It was sunday and when they reached jihyo's house, it seems to quiet for y/n's liking. She then remembered that sana is the girl roommate, so wasting no time, she quickly asked the latter about the japanese girl whereabouts.

" Ah dahyun pulled her to church today." 

" She must threw a tantrum."

" Oh trust me, you don't want to know how it was."

Chuckling softly, y/n made her way to the guest room and damped her luggage on the bed, sighing in relief when the pain at her back decreased. Jihyo told her to rest and come out for dinner later so she still has about 3 hours to go.

She turned to the empty desk near the window and walked to it, opening the window as the beautiful sunset view greeted her eyes. The supposed to be orange color of sky turned into a little bit purple when the sun nearly went down. It was beautiful and peaceful.

The view somehow reminded her of a certain person. Seeing how the sky turned to another color within a minute because of the light of sun that slowly fading making her deep in thoughts. It was like joohyun is the sun, filling her with light through her darkness for awhile and left, leaving her in emptiness again.

Y/n bit her lips as she drifted back to her promise towards alternate joohyun. To love her forever no matter what kind of person she is? Y/n surely could do that. She will always love the older even the latter won't return her feelings back.

Since that is the least she could do to person whom make her feel alive again.

But that's on another story.