𝟏|𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋

[WOLF GIRL]

[WOLF GIRL]

THIRD PERSONS POV~

DEEP IN THE WOODS of mystic falls stood a large black wolf. Bigger than any average wolf. Three times the size even and powerful..very powerful.

Feet padding against the grass, it traipsed through the woods like as if it owned the place,obviously familiar to the surroundings.Blood splattered the wolves face adding to the already menacing look. Despite the dark black mane that sat on its back; the crimson liquid could clearly be identified in between each crack of the beasts fur.

Bodies surrounded in masses,guts spilled left and right,clothes ripped up,eye sockets rolling. It looked like a murder scene,which it was. A tragic,bloody murder scene.

The raven coloured wolf huffed in a human like manner,hauling the bodies into a large pile before running towards a huge tree in the distance.

The sounds of bones cracking rumbled through the woods as a beautiful blonde,young girl emerged from behind the tree,naked and covered from head to toe in crimson coloured blood.

She manoeuvred one of her perfectly manicured fingers across her lips in a swiping motion,transferring the liquid from her lip to her thumb,licking it off with a moan of delight.

She then reached back behind the tree,picking up a white bag full of what seemed like clothes.

She huffed yet again,ruffling through the bag until she found a black crop top,green skirt,belt,cardigan,black heels,earrings and a hand bag. She dressed before picking up a small bottle of clear yellow liquid and a silver lighter.

She walked over, surveying the bodies around her emotionlessly before sprinkling the toxic liquid over the corpses,grabbing her lighter and throwing it onto the pile.

Flames danced upon the bodies beautifully. Dangerous yet beautiful.

The wolf girl reached out her hand,grazing her fingers with the top of the flames,face void of emotion.

The sound of ringing cut the young girl off from her trance.

Flipping through numerous items in her bag, she came across a matte black iPhone.

"hey hayles" her cold demeanour diminished completely. Her once flat lips curved into a huge smile as she realised it was her sister who had called her.

"where are you?I've not seen you since last night" Hayley Marshall answered with a worried tone of voice.

" I'm in the woods,i turned last night Hayles.. had to let some frustration out" she huffed,kicking a spare arm into the orange flames as it had fallen agape onto the untouched grassy area beneath her feet.