𝟑|𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐈

[MALACHAI]

[MALACHAI]

THIRD PERSONS POV~

"KAI!GET YOUR ass over here"Caroline Forbes chanted all the whilst guiding a shaking Mackenzie through the boarding house,her brothers trailing behind obediently.

On call,a baby faced young boy with ruffled dark brown hair appeared,hands shoved into the pockets of his maroon zipped hoodie. Kai Parker licked his lips,surveying the situation with beady eyes.

"Well!what are you waiting for?!" Caroline huffed,sitting her best friend down securely against a sofa's arm and Kai rolled his eyes before simpering forward,hands held out ready to do his work.

The boy took a seat next to the wolf-girl and placed his warm palms against her trembling head,turning her softly to face him "You know the deal yeah sweetheart?" He smirked as she nodded sleepily,sweat dripping from her forehead.

On queue,a red glow emitted from beneath his hands,Caroline had to stop Alex as he attempted to jump forward to his sisters aid when a muffled brown fell from her lips.

"She's fine Alex-he's helping her"

"Yeah?why would he want to help my sister?he killed his own family!" Alex slapped at the vampires hands.

"He has a soft spot for her"

"I do not have a soft spot for her"

Caroline rolled her eyes "Sure you don't kai"

"I don-"

"Will you just shut up and get on with it!we have places to be,people to see and I'm not in the mood for committing arson this morning" Archie warned,Caroline squared her shoulders,huffed and trotted off towards the bourbon table to pour herself a drink whereas Kai grinned evilly,removing his palms from Mackenzie's cheeks.

"S'all done" The siphoner clapped his hands together like a child,smiling widely up at the two men in a mocking style "I've fixed her-again"

"This has happened before?" Archie rose a brow and peered down at his sister as she straightened,blinked and all of a sudden seemed to come to her senses.

Mackenzie parted her lips to begin a reply but someone else had already beat her to the punch.

"Eight times I think-what an inconvenience she's been" Damon Salvatore crossed his arms as he entered through a far door,a small glass of bourbon twirled in between his fingers "-Caroline..why are there a pair of gyspsies in my house"