5|𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒

[COLD LIES]

[COLD LIES]

THIRD PERSONS POV~

"MY,MY SISTER,you certainly have changed since I last saw you" Mackenzie tutted,arms crossed smugly across her chest as if to gloat at her frustrated sister"Since when were you such a bitch?"

Hayley clenched her jaw,pausing in her tracks,the forests freshly shed leaves making small crackling sounds as her feet passed over them "What do you want Mackenzie?" She swung herself around to face her sister,anger bubbling in her core "Couldn't you have just stayed where you were? We don't need you here"

Hayley expected some sort of hurt expression to appear upon her sisters face but Mackenzie merely smirked,unaffected "On the contrary sister, I think Elijah will be very happy to see me don't you? What about Klaus?" She turned swiftly on her feet,pointing into the distance at a small clearing between the shrubs and branches "You know what?I think I'll go and pay them a little visit. Have a nice catch up,seeing as you wish me dead"

"I never said I wished you dead,I just said that I don't want to see you"Hayley corrected,looking anywhere but at her sister whom still stood,seemingly unaffected to her efforts at eliciting some sort of emotion.

"Hmm,they sound irrefutably similar Hayles" Mackenzie smirked,curling up her fists to wind the edge of her leather jacket between her nimble fingers "Do you happen to know where they are?"

* * * ☾ * * *

"Oh Elijah! Klaus! Come and greet your favourite Marshall!" Mackenzie hammered on the door to the Mikaelson compound,face void of any sort of emotion except a smidge of frustration.

A gust of sudden wind and a wince came tumbling from her throat,a large,strong hand pinned her against the nearest wall with a thump.

Klaus smirked and squeezed her neck tighter,enjoying the pain evident across her features "Well hello Mackenzie,how nice it is to see you"

Mackenzie coughed,gripping tighter at his wrist "I'd let me go if I were you Nicky,wouldn't want to get yourself hurt now would you?"

Klaus saw the veiled threat but despite knowing full well that she wouldn't hurt him, complied-stepping away to catch a glimpse at her attire. Her slim hips were wrapped in a pair of low waisted, lather pants which were paired nicely with a cotton red tank. Mackenzie had styled her hair in thick rings which came to fall just short of her breasts and her face bore light makeup,wings shaped extravagantly
"My,my you've changed. You look good love"

Just as Mackenzie's lips parted for a reply to the unexpected compliment,a flurry of echoing footsteps sounded from across the hall and in entered the other mikaelson,who took no notice of the additional presence,his Hazel eyes set firmly upon his brother as he marched towards him.