𝟑𝟕|𝐒𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒

[SACRIFICES]

[SACRIFICES]

THIRD PERSONS POV~

THE TWO MARSHALL sisters made they're way through the many mosoleums in the cemetery,weaving through each crack in a bid to reach their babies.

"Down here" Mackenzie stated,she pushed through a thick bush and pulled her sister with her,the only objective on her mind being to find her babies..well,that was until Hayley seemingly got distracted by the familiar voices that came from the inside of a nearby mosaleum.

"It's klaus and Elijah" the youngest Marshall whispered,gripping her sisters arm to get her to follow her but Mackenzie was much much stronger so she merely kept walking towards where she could sense her babies were.

"Mackenzie! Come on!" Mackenzie huffed and reluctantly followed her sister towards the mosaluem.

"Then we move faster" a voice spoke with a strong British accent..klaus.

"Or smarter" Hayley entered the mosaleum soon followed by Mackenzie who assessed the small building with spite..witches..god! She hated witches.

"Mackenzie...Hayley-how?" Elijah gasped,standing up from his position.

"How as you both here..you died!" Klaus gasped,standing up next to his brother.

Hayley glanced over at her sister only to find that she had gazed off seemingly daydreaming about ripping a group of witches to shreds with her claws and new found powers so she answered for them both "I woke up in the church. I felt this hunger....I knew what I needed. I can feel her,she's here..I can feel my baby"

"You died with the baby's blood in your system" klaus turned to Elijah who still hadn't taken his eyes off Mackenzie "she's in transition"

Elijah stared in horror "which means that you have to drink the blood of the child to survive"

"To be reborn a hybrid" klaus finished for his brother.

" I don't care about me, I have to find our daughter" Hayley spoke back.

"W-what about Mackenzie?" All three of them turned to the girl who's fists curled in anger,her eyes set like stone in the floor.

"Umm- she woke up a little after me..She's in transition too" Hayley left out the part about her sisters new found discovery,they didn't have time..they needed to find their babies "come on Mackenzie"

* * * * * *

Hayley and Mackenzie lead Klaus and Elijah through the maze of tombs in the cemetery's illusion towards the babies. Mackenzie glanced over at her sister and they shared a nod before taking a left,both agreeing on the whereabouts of their babies.