𝟐𝟖|𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓

[BLOODLUST]

[BLOODLUST]

THIRD PERSONS POV~

THE DOOR TO THE small hut opened with a bang and In came a certain blonde. Alex huffed,kicking at his shoes and breaking out in a fit of giggles as he almost fell face first into the cabinet to his left. He pulled out the small paper slip from atop his breast and read the abundance of letters in one scan with a pout of his lip and disgarded it in a small tin bin with no care for reusing it.

Already used to his brothers late comings after his daily one night stands; Archie simply pursed his lips and slammed the book he read shut,the leather slapped together as he closed it,tying the straps that bound the pages together and then placing it under the dusty mattress "who was it now brother?"

Alex licked his lips "Ooh,she was lovely"

"What was her name" Archie smirked as his brother stumbled over his response obviously not remembering the young girls name.

"Umm..Clara..arabella.beatrice. Something like that" he waved it off "what happened when I was gone?not too much I hope..you know how much I favour drama"

"Well,Oliver let his ego expand an extra mile so he ended up threatening little orphan Diego,Hayley made peace as usual,Jackson made a deal with klaus about some moonlight ring to stop you from turning every full moon and..well,that's about it" They both turned towards Mackenzie who had just finished her third bowl of porridge. She placed it into the small bucket that sat at the sink (which was more like a small grove in the make shift cabinet) and scooted from the large oak table "oh,and you left us to fend for ourselves in a large place swarming with vampires to fulfil your manwhore desires by shagging some slapper who's name you fail to remember up a back alley" She finished off,proud of herself.

Alex glared her way and threw a green pillow at her which she caught,using her enhanced powers and ripped it in half.

The stuffing flew around the room in one,covering about quarter of the floor with plump,white fluff making it look somewhat like a Christmas scene. Archie groaned from atop his bed and sent a glare to his sister "great,now I have to clean that up" he made his move and jumped from the bedside,his siblings watching in amusement as he collected the extra discarded materials.

Mackenzie,knowing full well that her brother would kill her when he finished; exited the cabin and walked towards the large one Hayley and Eve sat outside.

Hayley sipped at her tea as Eve leaned backwards,her cardigan covered shoulders hitting the splinter filled wooden wall.

A large group of wolves had shown up in the bayou recently and flooded the already filled encampments. Mackenzie didn't mind,an adorable little girl called lily had grown accustomed to stopping by her cabin in the afternoon. She would sit on Mackenzies lap and teach her how to knit. Her two sewing needles slapping together as she made small booties for both Hayley and Mackenzies baby girls. So far she'd made 3 cardigans,two pairs of boots,leggings and a headband and she'd only been there barely a day. Her parents had died when she was a small baby and she fell into a crowd of wolves despite being a mere human. But just because Mackenzie didn't mind the new occupants didn't mean Eve and Hayley weren't wary.