𝟓|𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

[REVELATIONS]

[REVELATIONS]

THIRD PERSONS POV~

"THIS IS SACRED ground which means vampires have to be invited in but since I'm desperate. Come on in" Sophie deveraux spoke as the two originals stepped into Lafayette cemetery grounds.

" we can talk freely here"

" well, I suggest you start talking other wise I'll lose my temper" niklaus spoke first encouraging an immature eye roll from his brother.

" what he means Sophie, is please can you tell us what you want from me and my brother" Elijah corrected earning a scowl from his brother who stood beside him.

" we have a vampire problem and we need help, we want you two to run marcel outta town" Sophie spoke with a new found confidence.

" how dare y-" Elijah cut his brother off from his rant.

" shush neeklaus, let her speak"

" thank you, marcel has an army backing him up, the witches have been trying to fight back but it hasn't worked as you can tell. Until however, my sister Jane Anne met 2 girls, sisters. 2 werewolves passing through the quarter from a small town in Virginia. They both had special connections to the two of you" Sophie pointed between the two brothers.

The two originals stood with furrowed brows,clearly depicting their confusion.

" what kind of connection are you speaking of?"

" well, the one spent some time with you and the other with your brother"

" come on Sophie! Cut to the chase, what have we gotta do with 2 werewolf sisters?"

" if you give me a minute Klaus,I'll tell you!" The witch hissed at the hybrid " Elijah" she turned towards the suited original.

" do you remember having any one night stands recently?" She questioned awkwardly,she'd only just met the two and now she was asking who they had slept with recently,it wasn't exactly a good sentence starter.

" uh- well, I don't think that's any of your business" Elijah lost his confidence for a second,cheeks flushing.

" klaus.. do you remember having any?"

" again, that's none of your business" he smirked crossing his arms.

The witch huffed, turning instead to the side to peer at them both.