𝟑𝟔|𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

[RESURRECTIONS]

[RESURRECTIONS]

THIRD PERSONS POV~

THE HYBRID ROSE with a gasp,he clutched at the once shattered bone in his neck,recalling all fo what had happened before.

He peered up at the alter,praying that it was all a dream..a terrible dream but his hopes shattered once he noticed the white hand of the mother of his baby,swaying slightly because of the breeze that carried itself through the doors.

"No" he cried,at aiding abruptly,he reached forward and pulled her off the table. He carried her to the floor and set her down delicately, only then noticing the other person.

"Mackenzie" he ruched forward,a rare tear making its way down his cheek as he clutched at the pulse on her neck finding it to be dead.

"No..no" he pulled her over to lay besides her sister and sat in between them.

He grasped Hayleys head and cradled her lightly,caressing Mackenzie's head with his other hand also.

"I'm sorry" he spoke to them both, tears flowing freely.

The hybrid felt weak,he couldn't recall feeling that weak since his father used to beat him as a child.

The ajar doors to the church opened with a clang,the thick bolts pulling back with a slam and in stumbled Elijah. Blood dripped from his neck and splattered his suit. He peered around at all the rows of benches before looking straight ahead at his brother and then down at what had adverted Klaus' attention.

"MACKENZIE!NO" he rushed over,weakly stumbling over his own feet in a bid to reach the girls.

Klaus glanced up solemnly and untucked his lip.

"No.No.No.No" he shook.

The suited original fell to his knees and grabbed Mackenzie from his brother.

"They're gone"

Salty tears made they're way down Elijahs cheeks making Klaus cry also. The hybrid glanced at the wound on his brothers neck.

"You've been bitten" he bit into his wrist drawing blood "here" he snapped his wrist towards his brother who sat stunned by the display of kindness but complied and drank successfully healing his wound.

* * * * * *

Elijah pulled Hayleys body up and lay her back on the table at sacristy. "How?" He spluttered,distraught.