𝟏𝟖|𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒

[DINNER PARTIES]

[DINNER PARTIES]

THIRD PERSONS POV~

KLAUS MIKAELSON had brought the two rather confused Marshall's to the compound or what he liked to call..they're new home just a few hours ago. He'd allowed the two to get used to their new space while informing them they could pick any room,so that's what they did.

Hayley picked a small room with a large bed and wardrobe,there were double doors that opened onto a small balcony where she could peer down at the busy New Orleans streets and Mackenzie;wanting to be as close to her sister as possible picked the room next to hers. It was slightly larger with a small bathroom connecting to two but besides that,it was exactly the same.

Right now,both Marshall's sat on Mackenzies freshly made up bed talking nonsense about their families and what they thought their babies would look like in the future while they waited for any announcements from the hybrid.

"Okay,names..I've always liked names with meaning like constellations or ones that mean like peace or hope-" Mackenzie changed the subject but before her sister could utter a single word someone interrupted them.

The door opened just a crack and the hybrid poked his head in like a mole coming out of its hole,eyes firm and mouth set into a snakelike smirk " I hope I'm not interrupting the mother's meeting but you two,little wolf and littler wolf are having breakfast with me,marcel and a few accomplices in an hour so I'd advise you to prepare yourselves" he spoke calmly as if he wasn't just about to place 2 heavily pregnant werewolves among a bucket full of larger-lout vampires.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me" Mackenzie shook her head as he left,slamming the door as he went.

"I don't think he was kenz"

* * * * * *

"To my city,my home again.May the blood never cease to flow" niklaus mikaelson rose his glass in a toast that every vampire eventually followed apart from the two mopey pregnant wolves who sat squished either side one another at the end of the table.

Marcel was last to lift his glass " And the party never end!" He cheered although many vampires scoffed afterwards. Not twelve hours ago,they wanted to kill one another and now they were having brunch with the hybrid who'd slaughtered many of them.

Diego reluctantly rose a glass "To New Orleans!" He bellowed to which all proceeded to follow.

"To new or-fucking-leans" Mackenzie sighed,taking a sip of her Non alcoholic apple juice as if it was a shot causing the hybrid to glare heatedly in her direction although he secretly felt an urge to laugh at her comment.