𝟑𝟏|𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒

[NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES]

THIRD PERSONS POV~

"I BLOODY HATE funerals" the hybrid chided to his brother once Hayley had stormed off in a huff.

"Hmm..that's funny since you've caused about ten thousand of em" The two originals whipped around to Mackenzie who had jogged up towards the two (with a struggle she might add as the ten inch heels threatened to topple over every second) but by the looks that Elijah was sending her way,she could tell she'd definitely gotten to him.

"Ah Mackenzie,my favourite wolf!" Niklaus linked his arm with hers and pulled her along with him,Elijah jogging casually behind in a bid to keep up.

"Cut the crap niklaus,What the fuck have you spat at my sister that caused her to run out  of here faster than you can fed ex one of your siblings to the specific ocean?" She waited a moment as he processed what she said "oh wait..that's right,you only have Elijah left that can actually stand your presence and that's probably just because I'm having his baby" she finished and cheered delightfully once she realised niklaus hadn't taken her insults to heart as much as she'd thought after spitting then out as if they were venom.

"Oh i didn't say anything love.."

"Elijah,what'd he say?"

"Hey come on love,you can trust me can't you?" Klaus placed a over his heart to which Mackenzie glared at his daylight ring.

"No," she turned to Elijah who was trying his hardest to keep a straight face "what'd he say?"

"Well,you know niklaus enough by now Mackenzie,his mere presence pisses Hayley off so much that she can't stand him"

"Well-She does like me enough to create our daughter I mind you"

Mackenzie gagged and pushed at the hybrids arm "Alright,no details..what's this I heard about old mikey mikaelson coming back for one last herrah?" Klaus stiffened before raising a brow at her.

"Who?"

"Ugh,your dad you daft bastard!"

"Swearing!" Elijah protested,opening his palm expectantly. Mackenzie huffed and placed her last dollar bill there. Elijah reached into his pocked and slipped it into a small poly pocket labelled swear 'jar'.

"You made a swear jar?Elijah,I thought you were supposed to be my elder brother,not my younger" klaus groaned in embarrassment "I can't ever be seen in public with you two again" he flattened his palm against his forehead in dismay.