𝟏𝟎|𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒

[NEW FOUND FRIENDSHIPS]

THIRD PERSONS POV~

THE DOOR TO the mikaelson house opened with a small crack as the two wolves entered,having previously disregarded the huge pile of bodies alight in the garden.

Klaus and Rebekah mikaelson stood by the door of the living room,brows furrowed and worried frowns framing their faces.

As soon as the door opened, the two blondes heads snapped towards the door. Klaus snarled,pushing off the door to stand directly in front of the sisters.

" where were you two?" He spat angrily like a spitting cobra disregarding it's venom. He clenched his fists,his eyes bouncing back and forth between the two.

The other blonde mikaelson came to stand by his side as the younger Marshall suddenly found interest in the wooden floor.

" we had to get out of this house klaus, we couldn't stay here much longer" Mackenzie spoke, rubbing her sisters back.

" where?" He squinted inconspicuously.

" we went to the french quarter" The wolf shrugged nonchalantly.

" what were you doing in the french quarter?" The hybrid directed his attention towards Hayley as her sister answered for her.

" I. Told. You. We. Went. For. A. Stroll"

The hybrid huffed, turning his attention towards his brothers baby carrier.

" I said that to Hayley... now love, what did you do in the french quarter?"

Hayley gulped before making eye contact with the hybrid.

" I was buying poison... for the baby" she whispered guiltily as klaus snapped, pushing her up against the wall with his left hand.

Hayley thrashed violently, struggling with her breath but before her sister could react, the other blonde mikaelson sped up to them both,violently ripping them apart.

Hayley fell to the side slightly before being encased into a hug by her sister. Mackenzie checked over her sister for any bumps or scratches over her face,arms,neck and her stomach. Once she was positive that her sister wasn't hurting anywhere,she wrapped her right arm over Hayley's shoulder in a comforting manner. The wolf snuggled into her sisters embrace, enjoying the familiar feeling and scent of apples and pine.

" Keep your hands off her, she is pregnant for gods sake! All this blister about a child and the second she tells you she's ready to get rid of it!" Rebekah shouted at her brother like a mother telling off her child.