𝟖|𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅𝐒𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐄

[WOLFSBANE]

[WOLFSBANE]

THIRD PERSONS POV~

REBEKAH MIKAELSON and the two Marshall sisters trudged down the dark,creaking stairs towards a cellar. The only thing lighting their way was an array of pint sized wall lights.

"The governor had lots of secret rooms, I'll show you his favourite" the blonde mikaelson gestured towards 4 coffins sitting in a small row at the bottom of the stairs, they all had giant M's engraved into the tops.

Realisation hit Mackenzie at a hundred miles per hour "you- you think he killed him?" She stuttered,eyes wide.

Rebekah turned around abruptly to face the two wolves,she tutted "we can't be killed silly girl"

" But- But, I get that he's shocked that after a thousand years of being a 'narcissistic backstabbing wanker' as you do call it that he's gonna be a daddy but that doesn't mean that it's right to dagger Elijah who just found out that he's gonna be one as well!" Mackenzie was seething. Elijah had just found out that he was going to be a father and now his brother had ruined it for him just like he always had.

To say the blonde mikaelson was shocked by the wolves outburst would've been an extreme understatement. The girl had gone from shock to rage in a split second. She definitely showed qualities of a mikaelson.

" well, you definitely don't know my brother then" the female mikaelson jumped back up the stairs, a spring in her step.

Hayley turned abruptly towards the blonde who was at the last step "where are you going?" She questioned.

" to have a chat with an old friend! You two,stay here!" Rebekah called out,leaving the two wolves behind.

* * * ☾ * * *

" I'm bored" Mackenzie moaned, playing with the tassels on the cream cushions while lounging on the leather sofa that sat in the living room.

Her sister shot up like as if something had landed on her.

"are u ok Hayles?" The elder of the two laughed as her sister rubbed her forehead,collecting the extra sweat with her chipped nails.

" yeah, why don't we go for a walk into town or something?"

She furrowed her brows, throwing the pillow to the side before sitting up.

" Do you have any idea what klaus will do to the both of us if we leave?"

Hayley huffed, flinging her own pillow to the other side of the sofa she inhabited.