𝟐𝟗|𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒

[STRAWBERRIES]

[STRAWBERRIES]

THIRD PERSONS POV~

MACKENZIE BROUGHT the crimson coloured fruit to her red tainted lips and swallowed it in one swipe. She licked at the juice that trickled down her palm before digging back into the bowl and fishing off another.

The smacking of her lips echoed through out the room as she dug for more.

Klaus gritted his teeth from a foot away and paused his actions.

"Do you have to be that loud love?" He snarled her way and she bit back a nasty reply.

"Yes" she finished another strawberry and gulped before completely facing him from atop the large oak desk "and don't you dare try and take them from me Niklaus mikaelson. I haven't had my breakfast yet and ITS YOUR FAULT BECAUSE YOU DRAGGED ME FROM BED AT 12 IN THE FUCKNG MORNING!"

The hybrid simply blinked furiously at her sharp tone and scrunched up fists "it's afternoon" he bit back and she growled,throwing one at him which he caught in his mouth in mid air.

"Dick" She continued munching until the bowl was empty "ah,I'm out. More please!" Mackenzie pushed her hands in the hybrids direction and have a 'give' action.

"I don't have anymo-" klaus stopped what he was saying as Mackenzie glared at him "I'll get them now,love" he practically skipped out of the room in vampire speed before returning and handing her a bowl of fresh strawberries. She examined them and have him a wide smile before digging in yet again just as Niklaus started furiously digging through the book shelves in search for something.

At 12, the hybrid had called on the young wolf in bid for her help,he practically dragged her from the cabin in her Pyjamas and to the compound.

When Mackenzie had asked why after he had presented her with a fresh pair of his black jeans,and a white baggy shirt along with a few bowls of strawberries at her demand; he'd simply stated that he enjoyed her company and sharp insults and she seemed contempt enough with that so she agreed, she didn't know what he was looking for however.

The door opened a crack and in stepped Elijah,he turned and gasped in surprise at Mackenzie.

"Mackenzie,what-" his teeth ground together as he noticed the clothes she wore-his brothers. Klaus stopped his shuffling for a moment before Elijah turned to him "why is she wearing your clothes Niklaus?"

Klaus,for the first time;gulped at the glare his brother sent him,he looked at Mackenzie who was struggling keeping her giggles from escaping the space underneath her palm and glared.