𝟐𝟕|𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀

[DRAMA]

[DRAMA]

THIRD PERSONS POV~

THE LARGE COMPOUND was bursting at the seams. Countless witches,vampires and few lone wolves danced and drank. On the balcony overhead stood the hosts,niklaus and Elijah.

Niklaus wore a fine black suit whereas Elijah's was a docile grey colour. The hybrid sipped on a rather expensive flute of champagne whereas Elijah surveyed his surroundings in awe.

"I have to say I'm impressed brother" he praised his younger sibling,not bothering to look back at him as he could practically feel the smirk making its way onto his face.

"Yes"

"I just have to keep them from tearing each other apart" He wrung his hands together just as Francesca,Monique,Davina and a few other harvest witches arrived. Francesca weaved through the crowd,her head held high and her large navy dress swaying as she swept. The other witches except Davina followed in her footsteps. The newly resurrected teen sought out a glass of punch to her left and walked over to the side.

Davina sipped the drink just as someone caught her eye.Oliver sent her a wink from across the room and she blushed,turning away slightly to hide it.

Jackson went stumbling as Diego nudged him in the ribs,he clenched his fist and ground his jaw at the vampire but ignored it nevertheless although Oliver didn't.

The blonde werewolf went to step forward but Jackson merely pulled him back.

"He's not worth it" He may not have been the proper alpha now because Hayley and the Shaw siblings were there but that didn't mean that Oliver wasn't slightly intimidated by him so he listened,tightening his hand on the flute he held,almost shattering it.

"What's up,little man?" Diego teased,twisting his head in a mocking manner,a chorus of laughs erupted from within the groups of vampires that stood with him.

Jackson rolled his eyes and left,he refilled his flute and stood off to the side.

Elijah tried following him but a certain brown headed witch stopped him in his tracks,she placed a hand on the noble originals chest and batted her eyelashes up at him.

"Since your preoccupied,I'll intuit your flattering compliment" she smiled,showing off her gleaming white teeth "Thank you,I think you look stunning too"

Elijah withheld a snort at her obvious love for herself.

Just as the witch was about to leave,Elijah followed her deciding it was the best time to start up another conversation.