𝟐𝟔|𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆

[PEACE MAKING]

[PEACE MAKING]

THIRD PERSONS POV~

IT HAD NOW OFFICIALLY been a month since Rebekah mikaelson had left New Orleans in search for a new and improved way of living. It had affected each person differently, niklaus had taken to sleeping with the enemy (Genevieve), Elijah did what he did best and tried his best to pull his brother back from the very dangerous train track he was currently dancing on and the Marshall sisters had taken to the bayou. After Celeste had given the herbs to the two and Rebekah left; one night they fed each and every pack member the herbal mixture. The crescent and last of the Luna packs were now fully human. The curse was gone. Mackenzie enjoyed time with her brothers.

The three had grown quite a bond,she got to know them both and quickly realised how much she needed that family. Now they were as close as ever. Hayley had taken a liking to Archie and despite the obvious feelings the two alphas felt for one another; they continued denying it. Jackson had grown quite friendly with Mackenzie and Hayley had grown a friendship with Alex. Many things had happened but right now they were happy. The marshalls had they're family back despite Mackenzie,Archie and Alex being lunas..they excepted her into they're pack just as they had done before with her brothers. Although,there were few wolves that questioned her status..

Mackenzie leaned up against the small wooden house next to Jackson. They both watch as Oliver a fellow wolf and another wolf spar and wrestle on the floor.

"Shouldn't you be out there playing Fight Club with the rest of the hairy frat boys?" She smirked over at him. Teasing him childishly. She'd grown accustomed to teasing the wolf.

"Nah. That's just for pecking order.They already know who's the Alpha" He smirked. Jackson referred to both her,Hayley and Archie. Archie being the alpha to her extinct pack and her being the queen to the lunas. They may have been the lunas but back in the day; the two packs were practically one so the crescents now had two alphas and one queen,not that any of it respected her anyway.

"Ohh! Next up!" The wolf cheered as he successfully floored Oliver.

Jackson and Mackenzie go inside, where the rest of the Crescent wolves including Hayley,Archie,Alex and Eve are setting the table for dinner.

"You gotta try Tucker's ribs" he picked at the ribs set on a plat nearby.

"Then, what? Then we're gonna go play horseshoes?" Hayley called from behind Mackenzie. Her elder sister rolled her eyes.

"Hey! Don't mock country living, darlin'" he used a rather corny strong American accent when speaking to the she wolf. She rolled her eyes jokingly and continued setting the plates.