CHAPTER ELEVEN.

Show No Emotion, Feel No Pain...

KEENAN POV.

Christmas was alright I suppose; I’m glad that’s all over because I’m not a very festive person. I hate being around my family for long periods of time. It annoys me. I’ve still been trying to talk to China but she just ignores me. I’m getting fed up of it. I sighed and grabbed my jacket and hat. I’m going out since I have nothing to do. I went out with my cousin and jammed for abit, got some new clothes and went back to my yard. I was tempted to call China but, I knew she wouldn’t pick up. I have no idea what’s wrong with her, but I just want to hear her voice... I just wanna know she’s alright. I do care for her and the baby too. Yes, I do care for her child, I don’t care if it’s some other mans; I’d still take care of it. Hmm, maybe she’s taken a visit to her flat, so if I go there I might see something that’ll lead me to where she is. I put on my coat again, grabbed all the things I needed and left out to her flat, it was an ok day today, not that cold but not too hot. So I’d be alright. I do worry about China, she act’s really stubborn. Now, I don’t know if it’s from her mum or dad, but she needs to cut that really quickly because it’s not a good thing. I sighed as I walked up to her flat door, I buzzed in but nobody replied, so nobody is home? We’ll see. I waited for abit with my hood down until some black lady came out with her two children; I caught the door and shut it behind me. I walked up to her flat and knocked on it, hard!

“Open this door, I know somebody is here!” I could hear loud music and a dog barking, it wasn’t the type of music China listened to though, it was more grime. I waited abit more before I began to boot down on the door. But, it opened and I was face to face with him...

CHINA POV.

“Don’t worry Dan, I’ll be fine. I’m only going to see my mum.” I told him. He nodded and gave me a friendly kiss on the cheek. I smiled and looked down at my stomach, I was hungry. I rubbed my stomach and walked down the street, I guess I’d have to get something to snack on until I could get something really good to eat. I went into the corner shop and bought three packets of prawn cocktail crisp, two mars bars and a pineapple juice to wash it down, yum. I then remembered pineapple just was Tyson’s favourite which made me sigh; I do miss him sometimes, even though he does really wicked things to me. I forgive him thanks to our baby. You know, Tyson wasn’t always like this. I can remember exactly how he used to be, it was perfect, maybe some would say too perfect, but it felt so right. I sighed and decided I’d be a bit late on visiting my mum. I made my way over to a small park and took a seat on the bench. I began to eat my snacks and went deep into thought. I don’t think I love Tyson anymore but I’ll forever care for him, I hope he’s well and stable. He’s put me through enough shit to last a lifetime but, I can forgive him. Some things are just not worth fighting for, and he’s one of them. I wish the best for him and hope he can find somebody who can deal with him, and love him as much as I did. That’s all I hope for. I looked down at my phone and noticed I had two missed calls from my mum so I called her back.

“Hello, mum?” I said.

“Where are you China? The whole family is round waiting for you...”

“Mum!” I whined. “You said it was just going to be us!”

“Well, I lied because I invited everyone from last week, ohh! They have gifts for you too, so hurry up.”

“Ok mum, I’m coming now I just needed some time to think.”

“Darling, I know you’re abit stressed with everything but, it’s only a few more weeks ok? I promise you I’ll be there for the whole way, we all will, right guys?” I heard everyone speaking at once. I sighed knowing my mum was trying. I love her for that.