CHAPTER THIRTEEN.

Show No Emotion, Feel No Pain...

I stood there holding Kane in my arms with a broad smile on my face, little did most people know deep down I was the most maddest person in the world, I walked up the aisle slowly, step by step next to Ashleigh till we got to where we needed to stand, I put little K down onto the grass and he stood there holding onto my dress, I was wearing a strapless, pencilled violet brides made dress that fitted my figure quite well, I loved the way it hugged my hips and fitted my breast just right. I wouldn't dare to wear heels on grass, so I wore peep toe wedged sandals and it was just fine. Kane seemed to be happy standing next to me and wasn't winging so I knew he obviously could tell I wasn't happy, and truth be told I wasn't. 

"What is wrong with you?" Ash whispered to me and gave me a small nudge, I shrugged my shoulders and his family members began to walk down to take their seats at the front, I can't believe I am actually here, this was the last place I wanted to be, I want to be at home with my son playing on the Wii with him, or watching him kick the football around the house, even though most of the time he breaks things, but I was here instead. Here to support the enemy. 

I watched as his mum and sister took their seats right in the middle staring at the front admiring everything, his sister was so beautiful. I shook my head slightly wondering why he was so beautifully ugly. His whole family was really kind, friendly, open and together, but him... That's another story. I wanted to take my son and go home, but I knew that wouldn't be right. He had to be here to see this, and it wasn't fair on me. 

"China, can you stop screwing and put a damn smile on your face?" I didn't even notice my facial expression changed, I put on a small smile and looked at Ash sarcastically. 

"There, happy?" I continued to fake my smile when Kane tugged on my dress; I knelt down onto his level to see what's wrong. 

"Mummy how long this take?" I rolled my eyes playfully and adjusted his little tie on the collar of his shirt, he was the 'mini groom' due to the fact he was the youngest, and there wasn't a young female to be the mini bride, or the flower girl. 

"I don't know Kane, but as soon as this is done we can eat and go to uncle Keenan's house, then you can play all you want." I sighed. He nodded and smiled keeping in his excitement, I really, really wanted to get out of here. 

"Ash, I'm sorry but I can't stay here-" 

"China, listen here babes. In life, shit like this happens. The people you call one of your closest friends stab you in the back and go against you, you can't change the past you know, but sometimes you can prevent the future from happening by thinking just a bit more common sense in the present." 

"Yeah, I kind of figured that out just about now, being at this wedding has got me thinking." 

"China, if you knew everything that was going to happen throughout the past two years, I mean... You got pregnant, your dad came back from being behind bars, and you left Tyson, Keenan came into your life even though you're only 'best friends' now, but I'm not getting into that, you also gave birth to your handsome son, and I know you'd never take that back, but if we all had a lot more sense when we was younger compared to now, we would've all seen these things and put a stop to it before it all happened." 

"I see." I sighed as my heart suddenly stopped for a split second; he walked down the aisle alongside his dad with a small smile on his face, I could tell he was happy, and I could see that he had changed, but I didn't want to believe it. I still didn't want to believe I was standing here next to Ashleigh, a bridesmaid for my own child's fathers wedding, Tyson's wedding... I never thought I'd actually see the day, which made me feel like utter shit knowing that I was here to celebrate it with him. I'd never hate anyone, but I'd always have a space in my heart to STRONGLY dislike Tyson for what he did, when I was a stupid naive teenager I thought different, I thought the world belonged to me and him and we'd be together forever, till death do us part. This would be my wedding and I'd be walking down ready to have the best day of my life for my future, but shit happens, and people suffer for it, that being myself and others.