CHAPTER TEN.

Show No Emotion, Feel No Pain.

I frowned as I looked at myself in the whole body mirror, I looked fat. I also felt bloated and what made it worse was I could no longer see my own feet. I had no idea what my pedicure looked like. I just hope it was not ugly. I felt horrible and, no words could explain what I looked like. Cow maybe? Or more like elephant? I feel disgusting. Daniel came into his room and smiled at me but, I was too down to smile back at him. He sat down on his bed and I joined him.

“Daniel?” He nodded. “I feel... Fat!”

“No bubba you’re not fat, don’t say that.”

“I am!” I argued. “I can barely walk and, I can’t even see my feet. I’m too big and I don’t feel pretty at all.”

“You’re beautiful, just remember that ok?” I sighed and nodded. Even though I knew I felt ugly inside and out. I just want this baby out of me, I can’t take it anymore and, it’s due anytime around this month.

“Excited about Christmas?” Daniel done his famous eyebrow dance and started laughing. “I got you a present too!”

“Oh really?” I was not that bothered. I just wanted a quiet Christmas by myself. Just to reflect over this year and how much of a deep hole I’ve dug myself into.

“Dan to be honest,” I sighed and shook my head. “I’m not really bothered. I just want to stay in this bed and sleep.”

“You can’t do that!”

“And why’s that?”

“Because we’re going to a Christmas party tonight.” I looked at him as if he was crazy. How can I get to a Christmas party if I can’t even walk? I shook my head at him but he nodded.

“My house, my rules. Simples.” He done that meerkat squeak and got up.

“Now... Get ready.” He then left for the shower. I rolled my eyes and layed back on his bed. I’ve been staying here every since the incident with Tyson since I have nowhere else to go. I don’t want to tell my mum and stress her out over Christmas and, telling Keenan will make things even WORSE. I then looked down at my phone and noticed I had a text.

... :\ !

Message Sender: Keenan

I know exactly why he has sent that. It’s because I’m ignoring him you see. I just feel I need some time alone and that means, without him. It’s not like we’re even together and besides, I’m pregnant with Tyson’s child so it just wouldn’t work. I need time to myself. I don’t want to ask for anything from him because I don’t want to put anything on him that I know he won’t like. So I guess it’s better off like this. I sighed and turned off my phone. I guess I could get something on and have an ok time tonight just for Daniel. After all it is three days until Christmas, why not have a little fun? It’s a once a year thing. I got up barely and went downstairs to the kitchen; I looked over at the fridge and contemplated whether to eat something... Yes. I shook my head and walked into the downstairs bathroom and took a quick shower, I creamed, brushed my teeth and fixed my hair putting it into a tight bun and wetting the baby hairs down so they stuck to my face. I went back upstairs and took out my Daniels makeup from his draw. Daniel was luckily, fairly the same skin tone as me so I used abit of his foundation, blusher and dark brown eye shadow. I got dressed into my leggings and red maternity dress that opened up at the bottom and puffed out; it showed how pregnant I really was. Nobody would be approaching me tonight and, I didn’t care. I made my way back downstairs and saw Daniel dressed smiling at me. He looked gorgeous. I smiled and he hugged me. We started setting up everything but I got tired at sat back and watched him instead. After he was done he rolled his eyes at me playfully and left the room, I sat there waiting for people to come, and hopefully I wouldn’t see Keenan tonight.