CHAPTER ONE.

Show No Emotion, Feel No Pain.

'Every other day I show that nothing is wrong 

But deep down nobody understands my pain 

Mentally 

Emotionally 

Physically 

I've taken it all and shown nothing towards it 

Carried on living the life I'm trapped inside.

Slowly my world begins to crumble 

And I know it's happening to me 

Nobody will be there to help but him 

Him...  

My world all in one 

My sun on a rainy day 

My reassurance that everything will be ok 

My everything 

All I could ask for 

Him.

I'd do anything to keep a smile on his face 

Yet I feel betrayed 

Hurt and unwanted inside and out 

I feel that I have not tried hard enough to keep him pleased 

Everything has changed since that day 

The flirtatious looks 

The ongoing compliments 

The loving hugs and soft kisses 

The little things that I appreciated 

All gone.'

"What's that you're doing?!" I raised my head slowly to see Tyson standing there, his perfect body leaned against the wall watching me curiously, I looked down at my notepad and back at him not saying anything.  

"I'm speaking to you China." He said sternly shutting the door behind him; he walked towards me kneeling down to my level. 

"It's just... Some n-notes for college." I lied as my voice slurred. I put my notepad behind my back not wanting to show him, he raised an eyebrow before running his rough fingers across my leg onto my thigh, the sensational tingles ran across my body, although I didn't want it to happen, I couldn't control it. Once again I felt him over power me. 

"Are you gonna show me then?!" 

"I-" I was cut off by him moving his fingers across my cheek towards my lips to hush me; I nodded quickly not saying anything. 

"I was not asking you," He's other hand travelled behind me for the notepad. "I was telling you." 

"But-" 

"Do you trust me?" He asked now flicking threw the pages of my life story so far, I sighed and done a little nod, I did trust him, with everything that I could possible live for, without him I'd be nothing. 

"I didn't hear you China... I said do you trust me?!" He's voice raised annoyingly that I didn't answer he's question. 

"Y-yes." I answered barely over a whisper; he looked at me u disapprovingly beginning to rip pages away from my notepad. 

"I don't wanna see this shit again!" He shouted continuing to tare, shred and destroy. "Do you understand me?!" 

"Sorry..." I whispered looking away; I couldn't bear to see him mad at me. It made me feel guilty, like I had caused him to feel this way towards me.