Before we begin...

Hello there!
Just a few words before we dive into the story :)

Firstly, I would like to thank you for being here and reading my story, I appreciate you so much.

Secondly, English is not my native language. I am in fact Italian (born and raised) and have been studying English for more than half my life, however I will make mistakes! So, please, since I'm sensitive and unstable, bare with me and correct me kindly :)

I chose to write this story in English simply because I prefer this language to my native one and, let's face it, smut can't be written in other languages.

And there will be a lot of smut in here, so hold on tight my friends. (If you know me, no you don't.)

Now, I will not accept judgement and unsupportive behaviors here- not towards my characters, whom I'm very attached to because I have issues and fall in love exclusively with fictional characters, and definitely not towards me nor the readers. If you're here to judge or be a pain in the ass, there's the door 🚪, you can leave.

I will put TW (trigger warnings) now. This story will be smutty (which is the whole purpose of being on wattpad, am I right?), but I will try to let it have a plot as well 🙄✋🏻.

Very well then.
TWs ⚠️

- Violence

- Blood

- Murder

- Slapping and spanking (you're welcome)

- Knives (for all my mutuals with a knife kink)

- Gun play (oopsie)

- Choking

- Spitting (yeah)

- Bondage

- Degrading kink

- Praise kink (I've got mixed feelings okay?)

- Drinking and smoking

- Candle Wax

- Ice

Oh Lord, I hope this is all and I haven't forgotten anything... In case I come up with new stuff midwriting, I'll add everything hehe.

!!!If you're not into this stuff, don't read this story. You've been warned!!!

!!!DON'T COPY NOR STEAL NOR TRANSLATE THIS STORY. IF YOU WANT TO TRANSLATE, WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT, BUT DO NOT DO IT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!

All of that being said, I hope you enjoy this story (third person story because it's easier to write and read, given the topics) and comment as much as you want! (Seriously, wattpad is 50% made by the stories and 50% made by the comment section).

P.S. yes, the guy in the picture is Sebastian Stan. I am in fact a whore for this man. However, the main characters don't necessarily have to have those faces and you are free to picture them as you prefer! I honestly see the male mc as a mix of Sebastian, Jensen Ackles and a lot of interior fanta

The initial idea was to write the whole story and then start posting, but I realized it would take a long time. Therefore, I decided to start posting before having every chapter written, which means there might be long breaks between chapters or that I add/forget things. The story will probably go under revision once it's complete. This is the first story I write, so please be kind :)

You can follow me on TikTok: @/chloerainx_
and Instagram, with the same username!

Also, the first two or three chapters will be a bit short, but just wait okay? Be patient :)))

Thanks again,
Chloe :)

**** I'M WRITING THIS AFTER VEMOM BECAME A COMPLETED STORY ****

Just a heads up: I wrote this book about a year and a half/two years ago, so during that time my English and my writing improved; please read this knowing that there definitely are some typos and some stuff that might not be particularly good to read. I will be starting a process of revision, correcting every chapter in the future, etc. , but that still means that the story will stay as it is for at least five/six months (when I graduate, at last). Thank you for your attention and enjoy the ride 😽