New Book?

Hey, lovelies :))

Yep. You read the title right. I am writing a new book. Let me hear you cheering 👂

It will be completely different from Venom, but you can always give it a try and see how you like Lizzie Wright and Aaron Kingsford;)

Here is the book cover with the title:

And here is the plot...

« It had been a mistake. It had all happened so fast. The look on her parents' faces when they found out had been devastating. Perhaps that was why she didn't complain when they decided to send her to a small village in Canada, away from the chaotic and luxurious Los Angeles, with the excuse of being an exchange student for a year.

Grace Castle was more than happy to welcome Elizabeth "Lizzie" Wright in her modest house, along with her son Nate and, well, Aaron. It had been 2 years since Grace had taken in the troubled 18-year-old boy, after the tragedy that had occurred to him and his family.

Dark and untamable like smoke, Aaron was the exact opposite of Lizzie, groomed to be the perfect woman, always following the rules, and stepping out of line only that one time. One time that cost her a year away from her old city, far away from curious ears and judging eyes.

A year that was going to change her life completely, tumbling into a den of lions ready to devour her as soon as they had her in their pack as one of their own.

He would not let her have it easy. It was time for sweet, docile Lizzie to face the world and its snakes. He'd make sure of that.

Though... was he sure she was not just yet another wolf in a sheep's clothing? Was her heart as pure as he believed, or could it be shaded with swirls of gray smoke like his? »

Now, although the short description is written in the third person and with the past tense, the actual story will be written in the first person (with different POV's) and with the present tense.

I will post a sneak peek of the first chapter here on the day I drop it, so you don't miss it. Obviously, you don't have to read it if you don't want to! Remember, reading has to be pleasing to YOU, not to others. Read what you like and don't let anyone shame you for liking what you like (and, vice versa, don't shame people for liking what they like. Differences make us special).

I love you guys so much, and in case they haven't told you today: I'm proud of you, and you are loved and needed. Keep going, you've got this ❤️