051

TW in this chapter: ice 🌝

As soon as the door closed behind them, Dean was on her lips. His tongue passed over her bottom lip, asking — begging — for permission to taste her. Helen parted her mouth, allowing him to swipe his tongue against hers.

His right hand clasped her cheek and neck, his left one squeezing her ass, rings digging into her skin. A little moan came out of her. She took the nape of his neck in her hand, tugging his hair to show him that she wanted more, more, more.

He gave her ass a dry smack, making her yelp. "Patience," he mumbled on her mouth, pushing her back with his body, forcing her against the wall.

"I've been patient all evening," she breathed, craning her neck to allow his lips to explore the column of her throat with his sweet kisses.

A deep chuckle shook his chest, his hand slithering under her skirt and grabbing the string of lace that belonged to her thong. Instead of tugging it down, he pulled it and let it slap back on her hip. She whimpered, clenching her thighs.

Her ass filled his palms as he lifted her off the ground, wrapping her legs around his waist. He pushed his hip against her core, making her moan once more. Rocking her hips, her dress rode all the way to her waist, exposing her lower body.

Dean's mouth found the pulse on her neck, where he sucked more intensely to leave a love bite. Her hands were tangled in his hair, pulling the brown curls and keeping his face where it was.

"You're the hottest thing I've ever seen," he murmured on her flushed skin, kissing and biting and licking. A little part of his brain lit up, making him smirk. "I have an idea," he said, dropping her with her feet back on the ground.

Still flat against the wall, panting, she asked, "What idea?"

His grin darkened. "Follow me," he told her, entwining their hands and guiding her towards the bedroom. He jerked his head to the bed. "Lie there."

She did, although with a frown, and bent her knees, showing him just how little the thong did to cover her. She lay there with a tentative smile, her teeth pulling her bottom lip.

Dean walked up to her and took off his tie, using it to cover her eyes. He kissed the tip of her nose, her lips, her chin. "I'll be right back," he said when he reached her tattoo. She only hummed, squirming on the soft mattress.

He left the room, opening the fridge and taking out three cubes of ice, pouring them into a glass. When he walked back inside the room, she hadn't moved one inch. My pretty doll is always such a good girl for me, he thought, brushing his hand from her knee to wher her leg met her hip.

He unbuttoned his shirt, slipping it off slowly as he kept staring at the way her chest rose with every breath, highlighting the swells of her breasts.

With his warm hands, he took the thong and slipped it off. He lowered his lips to her knee, leaving a chaste kiss there. Then, he grabbed the glass and took an ice cube, positioning it between his lips.

Still smirking, he lowered again and traced her leg, making her breath hitch and her back arch. "Oh, shit," she moaned, shivering at the cold, wet trace that went from her knee to her hip. Little droplets of water wrapped around her skin like thin threads of velvet.

The ice started melting in his mouth, which was so close to her center. When the cube melted away, drooling in her already wet cunt, she breathed deeply, fisting the sheets.

Dean grabbed a second ice cube, working his way down her other leg, his ears loving the sound of her moans. Again, the ice melted in cold waterfalls all over her leg, leaving wet dots on the sheets and on her dress.