046

A/N

Just so you know how important you are: I'm writing this in class.

Two chapters in a day because I love you

They weren't sure they were breathing. Was there even any air left to breathe? It felt like they were inhaling lust.

Under her, Dean was a needy mess shivering at every brush of her fingers. God, he wanted her. He needed her.

When she pulled his underwear down, just enough to free him and be comfortable, she didn't waste any time. Both their mouths were open with the anticipation of what was going to happen.
She lowered herself on him, filling her body with all
the impressive length of his dick. While he slid inside her wet walls, easily and greedily, they held their breath.

She muttered, "Jesus." Her body started moving on its own, following his hips in even waves, pushing him deeper and deeper. A loud moan escaped her lips, followed by a rough movement of her pelvis.

"Fuck, you feel amazing," he breathed, throwing his head back as her pussy wrapped him so well. He wanted to come inside her as soon as possible, but he knew she needed the moment. She needed the ecstasy of the sex and the distraction that came with it.

Helen chuckled over a moan, quickening her pace as she buried his cock in and out, in and out, in and out, panting and sweating, matching his own labored breaths.

She squeezed her eyes, pulling her brows together, whining desperately. "M-more," she mumbled, gripping Dean's strong shoulders. "Top... me. Hard," she breathed, hoping to find comprehensive eyes. She did.

Without a word or question, Dean flipped them over and pushed inside her with a single thrust, making them both groan at the overwhelming feeling. He pulled out and slammed again into her pussy, and then again, and again, until she was so wet she was dripping all over his cock, making it gleam.

She held on to his back, scratching it with her nails, digging them into his skin. It must have hurt, but he didn't even blink.
She clenched and stretched repeatedly, but it wasn't enough. "Harder," she panted, her lungs exploding.

"I don't want to hurt you, Helen," he said, although barely able to keep a steady voice. God, her wet skin around him was so comfortable and fucking sexy. He couldn't even think.

She moaned, upset. "I want it to hurt. Break me, Dean. Or I'll find someone else to do it," she threatened him, looking into his gray eyes with challenge.

Dean's nostrils flared and his mind cleared at the sound of what she'd just said. He clenched his jaw. At the sight of his annoyance, she smirked.
Oh, he'd wipe that smirk off her face with his goddamn cock.

He pulled out and whispered, "I hope you remember what if feels like to sit, because you won't be able to do it for a hell of a long time after this," then gripping her hips and flipping her on her stomach, bringing her ass up in the air.

It was a beautiful sight, for fuck's sake. Her ass and pussy exposed like that just for him. And he wanted to turn that ass a flaming red.
He gripped her waist, fingers digging into her soft meat. Surely, Helen missed the stinging comfort of his rings pressed into her flesh. He'd make it up to her another time. As of right now, he just wanted to fucking drown in her cum.

With no warning, he thrust inside her, her body squirming forward, a scream muffled on the mat leaving her mouth. Dean drove her hips back and forth, following the movement with his own pelvis, hitting her most sensitive spot inside her body and rubbing her clit with a hand. The other, he lifted it and let it land on her ass, with a neat smack. Once, twice... He lost count of how many times that sound filled his ears, along with the pleased yelps and whimpers.