015

When Helen woke up the next morning, she was resting her head on Dean's hard chest, which rose evenly as he breathed.

Her leg was between his, his left arm hugging her waist and her hand flat on his stomach. She knew there was no way she could choke him to death with the cuffs, as they were not long enough to reach his neck, so she stayed in that position, giving up every chance of getting rid of him. She wasn't too bothered at the idea of being this close to him, of course. Especially when he was half naked.

She could lower her hand and grip him - which would probably make his morning, indeed - but he'd said he didn't want her hands on him yet, so she didn't move.

A shiver ran down her leg, and she shifted on his chest trying to reach the heavy covers that had fallen at the bottom of the bed, leaving her in the cold morning air of the apartment. She didn't go far. He didn't open her eyes, he simply hummed in his sleep and tightened his grip around her waist,pulling her closer to him.

Helen rolled her eyes. She was freezing. Quite literally. So she moved again, his hand falling down and his brows pinching together at the missing warmth of her body. Then she lay back down, covers all the way up to her chin - but leaving him uncovered because she was somewhat mad at him - and exhaled a relaxed breath.

Dean rolled on his side, the bed creaking under his weight, and lay on his stomach. One arm was under the pillow, the other one resting on her belly. He was still asleep, yet he unconsciously smiled as his head met the comfortable softness of his pillow.
No. Not his pillow.
Not a pillow at all.
Helen's boobs.

Helen stiffened for a moment, looking down at him with a scowl, ready to shake him and throw him out of the freaking bed. Then she took another look at him- his calm features, lips slightly parted as slow puffs of air came out as he exhaled, and he reminded her of a young boy who never knew love. So she shook her head, sighed, and drove a hand in his curls, stroking his scalp with her delicate fingertips, sometimes brushing with the tip of her fingers the line of his spine, then back up in his dark hair. He hummed in his sleep, pleased with the touch, and she let out a breathed laugh. Such a baby boy.

Eventually - after almost an hour in that position - Helen's body went sore, and desperately hungry. She didn't want to wake him up, because he clearly needed sleep - and a lot of it - but she was starving, and soon he'd be woken up by her rumbling stomach.

Her sweet voice called him, the name washing over him like a cascade of honey, "Dean." He hummed, turning his head on her other breast. "Wake up, pretty boy. I'm hungry," she told him, giggling under her breath. Dean didn't want to wake up and move away. He pretended to be asleep. "Dean," she said again in what was supposed to be an exhausted sigh, but sounded like a repressed moan in his ears, and sent a burning shock to his groin.

Helen felt something poking her leg, and shifter her uncomfortable thigh. "Why do you sleep with your pockets full?" she asked, trying to move away from whatever he had in his pockets that was stabbing her where her leg met her hip.

Dean grinned on her chest, although his eyes remained closed. "My pockets are empty, doll," he told her. When her hand gave him a soft slap on the nape of his neck, he chuckled, rising on his elbows to look at her. She was giving him an annoyed look, and he wanted to kiss it away.

"Uncuff me. I'm hungry," she ordered him, trying to ignore his little - not so little - friend still pressed against her. Thank God he had pants on. And thank God she was lucky enough to see him awake in the morning, and hear his rough voice, because, fuck, he was hot.

Dean cocked his head at her demand. "Giving orders, are we?" he teased, nibbling at her bare hip under her skirt with his hot hands.

Helen kept her face blank, damning her cunt for getting wet and heated at his phrases. "I'm starving, man. So, unless you've got something to feed me here," she briefly pressed her thigh against his erection, making him grunt. "I would like to get out of this bed and eat something."