-Fourteen-

SLIGHTLY MATURE⚠

{A/N POV}

"M-My tampon got lost, I c-an't find the st-ring,I c-an't pull i-t out now, it's lost, I am scare-d~"

Y/n cried like a toddler as her lower lip wobbled when jungkook's face was showing no emotions because of confusion.

He was awfully confused.

"What? Doll, what is that and where that thing got lost? Tell me, I will find that for you"

He asked blinking his eyes and tried looking around the washroom as if he would find the 'thing' y/n lost.

"Tell me love, what did you lose huh? I will search it for you but please don't cry, calm down okay, I am here, I will get it back shh"

Even after being so confused, he did his best to comfort her but instead of stop crying she sobbed more loudly while pointing towards the tampon package.

His gaze followed the direction of her hand and next he took the package in his hold after leaving her cheeks which he had cupped inside his palms.

She was feeling embarrassed so she looked down and more whimpers erupted out of her lips when he was reading the words written on the package and soon he got to understand the exact meaning of her words.

He understood that she was scared and may not be used to using that specific product which made her panic.

He knew how naive she actually was and her sensitive nature was cheery on top so wasting more time he first took a deep breath and then turned over to face her tear-stained face.

After putting the package aside he got closer to her and then softly held her shoulders making her slightly lookup.

Her lower lip was wobbling and her nose was red due to crying.

She looked like a vulnerable child whom he wanted to protect with all his existence.

"I will call mom to come here okay?"

He exclaimed not bothering to ask her anything else and she nodded.

He right walked back into the room and dialled his mother's number in order to call her.

First ring.

Second, ring.

And finally at third ring Mrs jeon picked up the call.

OTP

Jungkook : Hello mom, can you please come to my room right now

Mrs jeon: why baby? What happened? Do you need something? Baby can you please ask one of the helpers ,I am not home right now, I am at the mall right now,I am a bit busy but I will be back by lunch

Jungkook : but mom--- okay it's fine I will manage, I will hang up now.

Mrs jeon : but what's the matter----