Crosshair/Saviour

I'm going to talk anymore, so yeah. It will also be steamy towards the end ;)

Plot: You're in control of getting rations for the Bad Batch and you almost get kidnapped, but Crosshair saves you.
_____________________________________________________________

(No ones p.o.v.)

You were currently standing at a booth that had all kinds of delicious looking items. You were trying to figure out what each of your friends liked. You grabbed something that they might like and paid for them using the credits you had. You quickly went to another booth and bought two small boxes of Mantell Mix for Wrecker and Omega. You knew that they loved the stuff so you spared 14 credits. Counting all the items you had, Hunter called you on comms.

"(Y/n), this is Hunter. How are the rations going?" He asked.

"Lucky for you I just finished buying what we needed. I'll get back to the ship in a bit." You replied.

"Alright, see you then."

"Yes, Sarge."

You turned off your comm and started to head back to the ship. You passed a couple of interesting booths while walking, but you needed to get back since you would be leaving the planet soon. You were almost out of the shopping district when a hand clamped over your mouth and you were dragged down an alleyway. You struggled against the strangers grip, hoping to break free, but froze when a knife was held to your throat(no, it's not Hunter, calm down).

"Keep struggling and I'll make a swift movement slicing your throat." He threatened as he continued to drag you.

Then, your comms went off.

"(Y/n), where are you? We need to go."

It was Hunter. He contacted you at the wrong time.

"Hunter, hel-" You tried to say, but the knife pressed at your skin, nearly cutting it.

"Your friends aren't coming to help." the stranger said.

He then proceeded to take off the device on your wrist and threw it away from you. You took this chance to head butt him in the nose and elbow him in the stomach. Without looking back, you started to run.

"Someone, please, help me!" You yelled, hoping someone heard you.

You were then tackled by the stranger and let out a small groan of pain. You've managed to free one of your legs and kicked at him. Thankfully, he loosened his grip and you got up and ran again. You weren't looking where you were going and bumped into someone. You looked up and saw that it was Crosshair you bumped into. You hugged him tightly, buried your head in his chest and silently cried.

"C-Crossie, I was s-so scared." You whimpered.

"Shh, it's okay, I've got ya." He said calmly, hugging back. He wasn't one for giving comfort, but you're an exception.

Then, footsteps were heard from behind you, causing you to cry even more. The footsteps had stopped near where you two were standing.

"Hand over the girl and all will be good." said the stranger.

"You think I'm stupid enough to hand over my prized possession?" Crosshair hissed.

You were shocked to hear that. You thought that his gun is his most valued thing. Well, it is, but you've somehow managed to make it up at that level(consider yourself #blessed).

"Grab the rations and head back to the ship. I'll deal with him." Crosshair whispered to you.

You nodded your head, grabbed the rations and booked it. You were still crying, but the tears have slowed down a bit. Your running soon turned to walking as soon as you saw the ship. You took slower steps as you continued to near your friends. Your breathing became heavier as you ever so slowly, walked. Tech had noticed you while he was helping Echo check if the ship was able to fly. You had dropped the rations and fell on your knees. You would've hit the ground if it wasn't for Tech to catch you.