Cody/Sick

Based off my experience of being sick one time and my first Cody oneshot

(F/s) = Favorite soup
(F/m) = Favorite movie

Plot: You end up falling sick and Cody stays with you to take care of you

I hope you enjoy :)
_____________________________________________

You suddenly woke up and felt chills run through your body. You were so cold yet so hot at the same time. You looked over to see the clock displaying 5:08am. You coughed slightly before groaning in discomfort. You turned your body over and saw that your amazing boyfriend, Cody, was laying there. You immediately cuddled into him trying to get warmer as you got colder. As if he felt you, he wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you closer. You let out a shuddered sigh as you pressed against him, wanting warmth. For the next hour, you did your best to fall asleep but to no avail. You felt extremely sore and your head felt like a hammer was bashing in your brain. You groaned in discomfort again and sat up to get out of bed. Thankfully, you didn't wake Cody up in the process and you then walked out of the bedroom, taking the blanket. As soon as you got to the living room, you laid on the couch and coughed more roughly this time. You pulled the blanket tighter around yourself to gain some heat you so desperately needed. About a few minutes passed and you heard Cody walk out of the bedroom.

"Hey, (Y/n), did you take the blanket with you?" You heard him ask.

You coughed in response and he came over to you rather quickly. He knelt down in front of you upon seeing you looking sick. He pressed a kiss to your forehead and drew back concerned.

"Cyar'ika, you're warm." He stated.

You groaned for the third time and he stood up, walking back to the bedroom. You assumed he was going to the refresher to get the thermometer and you waited for him to come back.

"Alright, let me check your temperature." Cody said as he came back in.

You complied by opening your mouth slightly and he knelt in front of you before placing the thermometer under your tongue. A long minute passed and the thermometer beeped, signalling it got a temperature. The beeping stopped and Cody widened his eyes.

"101 degrees is high, you're sick." He said, looking back at you.

You whimpered upon hearing the news of being sick. You didn't bother trying to get up because you knew Cody would stop you. Your mind was hazy for a bit before you registered that you were placed against a warm surface. Immediately, you pressed yourself against it needing to be warm. A pair of arms wrapped around you like earlier and pulled you closer.

"You're more cuddly when you're sick." He said jokingly.

You opened your mouth to speak but let out a harsh cough instead. You gave up and rested your head on his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat. You blinked tiredly as he placed a kiss on your head and slowly rubbed your back. You shivered as you felt yourself get colder, even though you have a blanket and your boyfriend to keep you warm.

"How about a bath? That might make you feel a little better." He suggested.

You nodded at his suggestion and he stood up, holding you in the process. You didn't protest as he walked into the bedroom and placed you on the bed to get the tub ready. You heard the water running as you cursed your sickness for feeling useless and for having Cody to do everything for you. The blanket you had was most likely thin since you were still feeling as cold as Hoth. You heard the water stop and saw him step out.

"C'mon, the water is perfectly warm just the way you like it." He said as he picked you up.

You hummed in response, your throat sore from coughing a lot. He stepped inside the refresher and you instantly felt warm air hit your skin. He sat you down on the edge of the tub and made sure you didn't fall in. He took the blanket from around you and you instinctively hugged yourself from the sudden discomfort. Cody turned around letting you know that you have some privacy. You quickly took off your sleepwear and undergarments then carefully let yourself in the tub. You sighed in content as soon as you felt the water and let your boyfriend know he was okay to look. He turned around and sat on the edge of the tub, smiling at you. You looked over and smiled back as he held your hand.