Rex/Trifle

tri•fle - treat (someone or something) without seriousness or respect

Plot: You work at 79's as a bartender and a random starts to flirt with you, but you handle the situation before Rex intervenes.
_______________________________________________________

(No ones p.o.v.)

You jolted awake to find yourself in your bed, safe and sound. You looked to your left(on your left, lol) to see that the clock displayed 11:47am.

'Oh kriff, I'm going to be late!' You thought.

You hastily got out of bed and started to get dressed for work. You tried to brush your hair as much as you could, you tied your shoes and managed to find your name tag I'm less than five minutes. Now looking back at the clock, it read 11:53am. You quickly snatched your bag and dashed out of your apartment, locking it in the process. Thankfully, your job wasn't far from where you lived. You worked at 79's as a bartender at 12pm to 12am, the evening shift. Lost in thought, you didn't realize that you arrived at the back door of 79's. You walked through the door and hung up your bag on your designated hook. You went through the kitchen to get to the bar when your friend greeted you.

"Hey, (Y/n)!" She exclaimed.

"Hey, Mandy." You greeted back.

You reached your destination and looked at the clock. You felt relieved when it said 11:59am. Not many people would come around at this time, but some would have nothing to do and come here. The sound of the bell jingling at the door signalled that someone had entered the bar. That's when your shift began.

╔.★. .═══════════╗
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣
╚═══════════. .★.╝

Your feet started to hurt as you walked back to the kitchen to prepare an order. The bar was short on chef staff and needed all hands on deck. In the middle of cooking a meal, your friend called you.

"Yo, (Y/n), this guy wants to see you!" She yelled.

"Tell him I'm busy!" You yelled back.

"He claims to know you! Says he's the captain of the 501st!"

You smiled at the mention of the 501st.

"Finish cooking this for me then!" You said.

"You got it!" Mandy replied, jogging to you.

She picked up where you left off as you walked towards the bar. Standing just behind it was none other than Captain Rex himself. Despite looking exactly like the other clones, he is remarkably attractive(he do be lookin' like a snack tho). You weren't sure what it was, but you always blushed at the mere thought of him.

"Hello, Captain, what can I do for you?" You inquired.

"How many times do I have to say that you can just call me Rex?" He said.

"Sorry, force of habit. So, what can I get for you then, Rex?"

"Seven shots for me and my brothers."

"Damn, did you bring the entire legion?"

"No, just me and six others."

"Alright, alright, I'll get your drinks."

You walked over to a cabinet and grabbed seven glasses. You set them on a plastic tray and started to pour their drinks. You were filling up the fourth one when a random dude sat on a stool in front of you.