Delta Squad/Saving

Post war

Orange is Boss
Yellow is Scorch
Green is Fixer
Red is Sev

Y'all be playin' Star Wars Battlefront 2 😙✌

(F/d) = favorite drink
________________________________________________________

Tears fell from your eyes as you let out quiet sobs and struggled against the ropes keeping your wrists in place. Your breath was quickened and your head was casted down towards the floor.

"Boss... Fixer..." You mumbled, calling out to your closest friends. "Scorch... Sev... I n-need you."

You collapsed to the floor and didn't bother getting up, all of your energy drained from you. Your eyes grew heavy from exhaustion and you fell asleep into a dreamless slumber.

╔.★. .═══════════╗
𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫
╚═══════════. .★.╝

"Tell me why you guys are playing as commandos again?" You asked into your mic.

"Because we were commandos during the war!" Scorch answered excitedly.

"Yeah, and why are you playing as an ARC Trooper?" Sev asked.

"Hey, it's a cool class and I enjoy playing as an ARC Trooper, thank you very much."

"Cut the chatter until after this battle, you three." You heard Fixer say.

"Haha, very funny, Fix."

You stopped talking and focused on the battle at hand, destroying clankers left and right. Just then, all four of you got a notification of Boss joining the party.

"Hello, Boss, nice of you to join us." You said.

"Oh, (Y/n), I didn't realize you were here." He said.

"Sir, she's always here when we get online." Scorch spoke up. "Why can't they just die already?"

"Maybe if you could aim, it wouldn't take so long." Sev said.

You quietly snickered at his comment.

"That wasn't very nice." Fixer said.

"Y'know, that hurt my feelings, Sev." Scorch said sadly.

"It's okay, Scorch, they're just words." You comforted.

"They won't just be words when I'm through with you."

"Aye, what did I do to you?"

"Alright, settle down, I don't want another repeat of last time." Boss intervened.

"Yeah, because last time me and Sev reported each other for some stupid reason and got banned for like a month."

"That was why you two weren't online last month?" Scorch asked surprised.

"Yep."

"Are you guys done?"

"With the battle, almost."

There were 18 seconds left in the battle and you had to defend the command post for that long without going into overtime. Battle droids were overflowing the point but you, Sev, Scorch, and Fixer managed to keep them at bay. The timer went down to zero and you cheered when it displayed the victory banner.

"Whoo, we did it, guys!" You cheered.

"Now that's what I'm talking about!" Scorch cheered with you.