Clones/Sister

Back at it again at Krispy Kreme *does flip, hits sign* (i have said this somewhere else but i can't remember where)

"You talking"
'You thinking'

Plot: You kept your identity a secret until someone accidentally bumped into you in the mess hall, causing your face to be revealed.
________________________________________________________

The ship you were on had finally landed back at the loading dock. The mission was to clear out an outpost that was being controlled by the Separatists. The mission was a success and your captain had to report it to the Generals. After the squad had gotten off the ship, you lined up and saluted as Captain Rex walked off the ship. Then he stopped in front of you all.

"Great job out there, soldiers. The more missions we succeed, the closer we are to win the war." He said, congratulating the legion.

You smirked to yourself, happy that you were able to prove useful. He then dismissed you all and he went to give the report to the Generals. You started to walk to the sleeping quarters you had shared with them. You never took your helmet off in front of your brothers, in fear of being an outcast. You also never spoke and because of that, they nicknamed you Silencer, they would also call you "rookie" to try to make you speak.

As you were walking, you got a few stares but it happened almost everyday, so you didn't pay any mind to it. You opened the barracks door and found it empty. You would usually find it empty because you were the first one there. You grabbed the folded fabric that was laying on your bed. You headed in the wash racks, took off your helmet and put on the cloak. You put your hair up(of its short, leave it down) in a low pony tail and pulled over the hood. You walked out and put your helmet under your bed. Your stomach growled.

'Maybe I should eat something. I haven't eaten all day.' You thought.

You walked out of the barracks and bumped into someone. Thankfully, your hood didn't fall down and your face wasn't revealed. You quickly got up and held out a hand to help up a brother, Echo.

"Thanks. It's kind of my fault, I wasn't looking where I was going." He apologized.

You rapidly shook your head and gestured towards yourself.

"No, it's my fault, I didn't see you." You signed.

"Oh, um, it's okay. I'm going to the mess hall, you wanna come with?" He asked.

You smiled and nodded your head. "Yes, I'm quite hungry."

"Alright, let's go then."

You both walked together to the mess hall. It was a comforting silence, so there were no words needed. As you walked, Echo asked you a question. A question you didn't want to answer.

"So, why won't you reveal your face?"

You stopped walking and he stopped because you did.

"You will know soon." You signed and continued walking.

He was a little confused by your answer, but didn't think about it and trailed behind you. You two parted ways with him going to sit with Fives and you getting some food. You grabbed (favorite dish) with your (favorite drink) and went to find a seat. You would usually sit at a half empty table(I'm not pessimistic, stop), but it seems like fate had other plans.

"Hey, rookie! Come sit with us over here!" You heard someone yell. You looked over and saw it was Fives.

'I am not a rookie.' You thought, getting slightly annoyed.