Jesse/Focus

Requested by sadstrarwarsfan14

Prompt used: "I can't keep this conversation going if you don't put on pants/a shirt."

(F/m) = Favorite movie

Warning: there is going to be mentions of rape and if you aren't comfortable or had an experience with such a thing, I'm not trying to offend anyone in any way possible and if you're comfortable, you can message me if you want to talk. I don't support rape at all because it's just cruel and evil.

But overall, I hope you enjoy :)
____________________________________________________

You stepped off the gunship and let out a stressed sigh. The mission you just got back from had taken it's toll on you. You lost many great soldiers to the worthless battle droids and the other troops aren't going to recover from that. Your soldiers in the 97th Battalion are amazing at what they do and losing them affected you.

After your troops stepped off the ship, you couldn't help but notice that there were significantly less men than when you left. You casted a sad look over the group before speaking.

"I know we lost a lot of brave soldiers during the battle," You started and saw some look away. "And we should remember them like they would remember us. Let's not forget that we came out victorious, and sadly lost some brave troops. It was a tough battle, and I think they would be proud of you for staying alive." Some looked at you with hopeful looks as you continued, "go and take a break, you deserve it."

You have them a smile before dismissing them for a well deserved break. They thanked you and you walked away to tell the Council about your missions success.

<After the report>

You stumbled into your room and landed face first onto your bed. You were thankful you weren't doing anything else the rest of the day and used it to your advantage. You quickly changed out of your Jedi robes and pulled on an oversized shirt. It fell to about mid thigh so you decided you wouldn't put on PJ pants. You were in your room, so no one was going to see you anyway.

You crawled under your blanket and covered half of you then grabbed the datapad on your nightstand. You turned it on and started to play (f/m) as you got cozy under the covers. Just as it was about to start, you heard a knock on your door.

"Who is it?" You asked, confused.

"It's Jesse, from the 501st, General Skywalker sent me." They answered.

'Damn you, Skywalker.' You thought. "Alright, hold on."

You set your datapad down and stood up off your bed before making your way to the door. You opened the door slightly and peeked through the small crack seeing that it was, in fact, Jesse from the 501st. You let him in and left the door slightly ajar.

"Alright, Jess, what's up?" You asked and sat next to him.

"I came to ask you if you wanted-" He started.

"If I wanted what?" You became confused.

"I can't keep this conversation going if you don't put on pants."

You looked down to see that the shirt you wore covered to about mid thigh and didn't see the problem.

"Dude, the shirt is oversized by a lot, I don't really see the problem." You said.

I'm trying to talk to you but you're not wearing any pants and it's distracting." He said.

"Well, just don't look at my legs then."