Crosshair/Venereal~

ve•ne•re•al - relating to sexual desire or sexual intercourse

No plot, only Crosshair fucking the hell out of you

Smut, contains mature content, dominance kink
___________________________________________________

You hadn't expected your night to go so well. No, you hadn't expected it to go so amazing. At first you thought you would never start a relationship with him. But it was that night, this night, that he snuck into your room and claimed you as his.

"Ah, Cross~" You breathed out lustfully as he gave you another hickey on your neck.

You were pinned to the wall so you weren't able to do much except to submit to the man in front of you. Every time something like this would happen, you wouldn't be able to walk for the next few days. But that just showed how good he was in bed and how amazing you felt.

Crosshair stopped his current action and roughly pressed his lips to yours in a lustful kiss. You moaned into his mouth as you felt him massage your heat through your clothes. He took this chance to explore every crevice of your mouth. You let him dominate you, already feeling aroused and needy. He pulled away and proceeded to slowly take off his glove using his teeth. You stared at him through half lidded eyes that were full of neediness. You let out laboured breaths as he pressed himself against you. He kissed you roughly again and slipped his hand down to where you wanted it to be. You let out a muffled moan as you felt two fingers slide inside you. He pulled back and started to mark your neck like earlier. You quickly wrapped your arms around his neck as he continued to work you.

"Ah~" You moaned loudly as you felt him pump his fingers in you.

You wrapped your legs around his waist so he could get a better angle. Your loud moans filled the room as he slipped in a third finger and you threw your head back. You were starting to become more needy and desperate to feel his member inside you.

"I-I want you-" You cut yourself off as another moan left your lips.

He pulled back upon hearing this, still using his fingers to fuck you.

"You want what, cyar'ika?" He purred huskily into your ear.

"I...want you....inside me." You breathed out between moans.

"Hmm, be a good girl and I might give you want you want."

"Yes....sir...ahh~"

Waves of pleasure flowed through you as he continued with his actions. You buried your face in his shoulder out of embarrassment, moaning loudly. What he was doing to you felt so good and you didn't want him to stop. You couldn't help but buck your hips at the amount pleasure you were being given. He pushed his fingers in and out a few more times before stopping and retracing his hand. You let out a whimper as you watched him lick up the substance that came from you. You became desperate and reached a hand down to your core but he stopped you by grabbing your wrist.

"Ah, what did I say?" He asked huskily as he pinned your arms against the wall.

"I have to be a good girl." You breathed out.

He leaned over to your ear and you felt his hot breath on your skin, sending shivers down your spine.

"And what will you get if you behave?" He whispered, voice full of lust.

"You inside me, sir." You mumbled, feeling more aroused.

Crosshair hummed before placing soft kisses where your hickeys were. You moaned softly at this and he let go of your arms. They instinctively went around his neck as his went around your waist. Then he pulled away and kissed you roughly once more. You kissed back as he started to move you both to your bed, not once breaking the kiss. He kept contact as he gently laid you down with him hovering over you. He pulled back and you saw the lust swirling in his eyes. You grew even more desperate but you didn't let it show, wanting the reward he promised.