Rex/Valentine's Day Special

It's time for the day of love *sobs in lonely*

Modern AU

(N/n) = nickname
__________________________________________________

You groaned as you rolled over and turned off your loud alarm clock. You turned back over to get some more sleep until a sound was heard from your phone.

"Five more minutes...." You grumbled tiredly.

You weren't even given ten seconds until it went off again. You grumbled profanities under your breath as you turned over to see who was messaging you this early. You grabbed your phone and tiredly viewed the instant message you received. It was an anonymous message but obviously it was someone who could command others.

"Today's a special day, take the day off." You read aloud.

'I don't know what's so special about today but whatever. Might as well enjoy the day off.' You thought as you put down your phone.

You sat up and rubbed your eyes then stretched your arms, hearing a satisfying pop. You grabbed your phone and sent a message to your friends saying you had the day off. You stood up from your bed and walked over to your closet to pick an outfit for the day. You decided on an oversized sweater and a pair of fitting jeans. As you grabbed a pair of socks and shoes, your phone went off. You went over to your bed, placing your socks and shoes down in the process and checked your phone.

👑 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔔𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫𝔰 👑

Vera: yasss, girl! we should totally hang out today!

Amelia: hell yeah! we can so get prettied up for today 😌💅

Myla: fuck yeah, we can scope out the hot dudes 😎

You laughed lightly at the texts you received before sending one yourself.

You: Myla, the only hot dudes we'll be scoping out r the ones from the Republic Army, and they're my co-workers

Myla: it's true tho! especially that Commander Cody, hot af 🥵

Vera: i agree, Commander Wolffe with that scar is very sexy 😌👌

You: y'all some freaky mfs, how did i even become friends with u guys?

Myla: simple, we adopted u freshman year

You: but y tho?

Myla: y not?

You: valid point

Vera: anyways, what about u, (n/n)? there's gotta be someone u have eyes for

Amelia: i bet it's that Captain Rex 🤭

You blushed at Amelia's guess, questioning how she guessed right.

You: tf, no it ain't!

Amelia: yes it is! i can feel you blushing on your side of the phone!

You: shut up

Vera: Amelia, stop, i catch you daydreaming about Commander Bly

Amelia: uh- no i don't

Myla: ooh, called out!

You: pfft, lol, i love you guys so much

Vera: as u should

You: let's meet at Dex's Diner at 10:30, yeah?