Chapter 13: Forest Fires

The team entered the mysterious dark room. It was the airship's engine room. Around them, the Wielders could hear the mysterious steam-powered tech all around them, each little piece playing a part in keeping the ship afloat in the clouds.
They could hear steam be released, cogs turning, and pistons pounding.
The Wielders walked along a path way. And then...
"Hello, my child." An ominous voice said. The light gray fae with white robes and hair Realia appeared, with two large flames next to her sprouted from nothingness, acting as torches.
The Wielders immediately looked at her.
"Look at you, after all these millennium. Grown so old, yet at the same time, you haven't changed a smidge." Realia chuckled. "You really are something, my progeny."
"Silence, you Demon! You are not mother! You are nothing but a scourge, a plague that has ravaged Feral and taken over Mother's body! You are not her!" The First yelled.
Realia scoffed. "I may not be the mother you remember, child, but I am still the Queen of Feral, am I not?!"
"No, not really." "No." "Yeah, no not really." The Wielders all disagreed.
"Heathens! You've all this way to deny my return to my rightful throne. I have waited thousands of years, several lifetimes for this day. But unfortunately, your efforts at revolution will be for naught. For once I destroy the two usurpers that claim the throne today, I will make Feral a perfect place." She then pointed at the First. "And you, my child. We can finally make up for all those lost years, and be with each other... once more. I grant you amnesty, if you surrender."
The First simply entered a battle stance.
"Hmm. So be it!" Realia then summoned two regal swords in both of her hands.
The Wielders readied themselves as well, hoping for the best, and prepared for the worst.
Realia sprouted her angelic wings and flew down, screaming.
Ruby immediately parried her attack, in front of Emerald. "Not this time, old lady." She said through her gritting teeth.

Lyte flew high and circled around Realia. He tried blinding her horrifying yellow eyes with his light magic, but she managed to block it. The best Lyte could do was attack with his spear, but she would block the attacks.
Shard tried flinging icicles at her, but they proved ineffective.
Gail couldn't do much with her magic, she could only use her sword.
Ning tried shocking the Queen, but it didn't look like it had an effect.
Darla's shadow tendrils would be torn through easily by Realia.
Emerald's vines were also sliced like a simple bush.
Ruby's flames had no effect, they were merely put out as soon as they touched Realia.
"Nothing we do works!" Lyte Yelled, as he was slashed down from the air by Realia. He splatted onto the ground, and raised himself somewhat. "M'lady, what do we do now?" He asked.
"We... need to keep trying." The First said, slightly dismayed.
Realia had both her hands on her head, and was screaming, as if in pain. Her Spark was flickering between colors, as well, from crimson red to blue, with mysterious energy coming out of it. "N-no. No! G-get-GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" She screamed.
"What the-" Emerald stood up, albeit woozily. "What is she...?" Emerald took this chance and sprouted some vines and grabbed Realia, pulling her down to the floor.
Realia was on her knees and hand, grunting in pain, and swinging her head.
"Mother." The First ran up to Realia. "Are you in there, mother? Can you fight it?"
Realia opened her eyes. They were no longer yellow, instead they were a sky blue. "D-daughter?" She said, fearfully. "You're... you're here." She then grunted in pain, as her Spark crackled.
"Mother!"
"I'm sorry, I can't control it. The evil, it's too-" she then screamed as the Whisper gain control of her once more. She broke free of her vine prison, and flew up high. "You will no longer defile my reign! I'll kill you, you, you, Everyone if I have to!" She screamed as her Spark continued to flicker.
Realia swooped down trying to slash the Wielders, but occasionally, she would break free of the Whisper's control and steer herself of course.
She was now vulnerable to attack, as well. The Wielders could attack her now, and she was getting progressively weaker the further she tried to go on. "This, will not stand! She panted. I am almighty... I have the power of the Elves' child... I am a... god... how is this..." Realia tried to stand up, but she was severely weakened, with lots of strange energy forming around her Spark.
The First ran up and pulled out the seal she made. "Hold on Mother." She held it up high, and activated the seal. It began shining beautifully, and fired a beam of light at Realia's Spark.
Small pieces of red energy began flying out of the Spark, and into the seal.
"It's working!" Lyte said.
Realia got up and held her sword high. "Your... efforts.... FUTILE!" She tried swinging it down at the First.
Suddenly, a barrier of magic appeared in front of it, summoned by the Sparks of the Wielders.
The Wielders donated their energy to help boost the seal's power, causing more of the darkness in Realia's Spark to be absorbed.
All of them boosted their output to the maximum, filling the room with multicolored lights. Realia screamed as the darkness was being pulled from her essence.
Then, all the darkness was pulled. The First then immediately closed the seal, and silenced the demonic whisper forever.
Realia then fell limp.

Meanwhile, all the corrupted soldiers of the Arcana Corporation suddenly screamed in pain, and fell over. Their sparks were no longer red, and the corruption that twisted their thoughts dissipated, and they were free.
"What's going on?" Azure asked.
"They did it." Diamond said. "Those crazy sons of madmen, they did it."
The storm closed disappeared. The airships moved the City Fera palace back to where it was.

The Wielders were all silent. They lowered their weapons, not making a sound.
The First held the seal, now with a slight red glow to it. She looked at it, then at Realia, who woke up from her horrid millennium-long nightmare.
"My child." She said in a soft voice.
"Mother."

Stay tuned for the three-part finale!