𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Hello everyone,

Here is the 1st part of this FF. I hope you will like it.

Happy Reading and Enjoy

Not Proofread. Please ignore the mistakes and typos.

Cover done by : AlfionaLia
Banner done by : AlfionaLia

Review by simrangharge

****†****†****†***

"How could YOU"

"You snatched my sindoor and gave it to this beggar? Why did you do this? Kyu"?

The girl yelled at her groom, who was now smirking devilishly. He achieved what he wanted.

They say na, *Revenge is a dish, best served cold*.

****†****†***

"ASR! ASR... ASR"!!!!!

Media went crazy. Every camera was busy flashing and snapping Mr. and Mrs. ASR. Everybody was waiting to see a glimpse of the newlywed bride and groom. The Fashion-King, The ASR and the fashion-diva, The Sheetal Kapoor. Flashlights everywhere.

There was a race going on between the top media houses to get a glimpse of Mrs. ASR. They knew whoever gets the exclusive first look of 'The Bride' would break all TRP records.

But to everyone's disappointment, the bride's face was hidden. Reason? Unknown. While guests started whispering and gossiping, the media started to dig into the matter.

"ASR! Why was Mrs. ASR hidden under veil?"

"What has happened?"

"Or is it some ritual?"

"Why aren't you giving any clear answers, ASR?"

And the hell broke.

Then there was an eerie silence everywhere.

No one dared to question him or his family again after witnessing the consequences first hand.

****†****†****

"Just a minute, please let me complete my presentation". A beautiful girl urged her sister not to snatch the laptop, but her request went in vain.

"How dare you touch my laptop without my permission? Have you really started thinking of yourself as my sister"? She asked her adopted sister sarcastically. "Do not even think. You are just a beggar and orphan who grew up on my father's hard-earned money. Aur yahi aukat hai tumhari. Kabhi mat bhulna. Stay like that. Don't even dare to make any relationship with me. Got it? You are nothing more than a burden to me or my mother" and left after smashing her sister's heart brutally.

[ Beautiful line barrier is done by brokecorgi ]

brokecorgi ]

This is the story of two sisters, where the elder sister hated her foster sister since childhood. But despite so much hatred, the adopted daughter of the family had no grudges against her mother and sister.

The elder daughter wanted to be a supermodel and during that time, she met the most wanted bachelor and the richest businessman of Delhi, Arnav Singh Raizada. The ASR fell in love with her at first sight.

She got infatuated with his persona, aura, money, and power. She planned to trap him without knowing that she was going to be trapped in her own game.

She celebrated her win when The ASR proposed to her for marriage. She impressed his family with her fake innocence and sweetness. Everyone apart from Subhadra Malik, ASR's dadi.

But, on the wedding day, something happened which blew her senses off. She was shocked beyond limit.

*****

What has happened at the wedding altar which made her so shocked?

How's it friends, please let me know.

I hope you will like it.

This beautiful line gif made by GirlWithSparkleEye

Take care,

Regards,
Dipanwita86