𝐊𝐢𝐬 𝐊𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐠𝐢...𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐢???

Hello to all friends,
Here is the next part of the FF.
I hope you will like it.

****

Not Proofread. Please ignore the typos and grammatical mistakes.

*****

Banner done by GirlWithSparkleEye

GUPTA HOUSE :

Garima was growling in pain. She was badly wounded. The doctor gave her medication and ointment for her burning sensation. He advised her to use a wheelchair for now, knowing there was a wedding going on in the house. It was not good to stress her leg. He left, telling them that he would come and check her once again tomorrow.

Khushi felt bad for her but could not go to console her as she knew they would berate her even for that. So, she stood there in the corner silently. Sheetal was trying to comfort her, but her babuji's reaction came as a surprise to her.

After putting Garima on the bed, he looked at her without any emotion, crossing his hands over the chest. Not once he attempted to console her.

Her trance broke with her babuji's stern voice. "How did glass shards come in front of Khushi's room, Garima? And why did you go to her room with hot water"? His cold voice was sufficient to make them tremble. Sheetal started sweating and was shifting uncomfortably on the bed.

Garima hesitated, "I... I... I really had no idea about the glass-pieces. Please believe me".

"Trust, believe? These words did not suit you. Okay, let's assume that you knew nothing about those glass pieces, but you knew about the hot water as it was with you only. Isn't it? Why were you going to Khushi's room with the boiling water"? He was disgusted by his wife and daughter because he had a clear idea of what might have happened. He knew it was only their (Sheetal and Garima) doing.

"Uhuhhh...woh...mein...haan, I did not take hot water to her room, actually, I was coming from the kitchen with the water for some work. When I came outside her room and thought about waking her up. So, went to her room and got hurt" Garima tried to give him some excuse and started to whine, to save herself from another shouting session.

"Did you think I am a fool, Garima? I know you and your daughter had a hand in that. You wanted to hurt my Khushi for dancing with Arnav Bitwa last night, didn't you"? He said with conviction and as soon as he said that, he heard multiple gasps, Khushi's being the loudest.

He looked at Khushi with grief when she ran past him, followed by buaji. He felt miserable seeing her broken. He regretted the day he accepted to bring her into this house.

If he hadn't accepted Ankit's request, she wouldn't have to go through all this torture. He made a mental note to talk to Ankit. Now, it's time. To keep her safe from her past, he could not see her subjected to physical and mental torture every day. This was not right.