℘𝐚𝐬𝐭( ℘ąrɬ -3 )

Here is the next part of this FF.
I hope you will like it.

Let's move on to the story.

Not Proofread. Please ignore the mistakes and typos.

Continued from the last part

~••~••~••~••~

Banner done by GirlWithSparkleEye

Arshi's Room :

Arnav wanted to leave her alone to ponder on everything. She needed this time to come around. He knew it was wrong on his part to snap at her, but she was also behaving unreasonable. He knew she needed time to think, but if she refused to meet or talk to Ankit, how would she understand his perspective? This is completely juvenile behavior on her part. That's why he was going to leave her alone. He also needed time because he was frustrated and did not want to reprimand her anymore.

But, when he was about to put his leg out of the door, he stopped by a soft voice and felt a gentle grip on his wrist. "Can I meet my bhaiya, Arnavji"? His face lit up and spun around at once, "Of course, baby. Wait, let me call him now and give him a heart-attack". But before he called him, Khushi snatched the phone and said, "why didn't we give them a surprise? I mean to say, why didn't we hide from him that I came to know the truth and surprise him over dinner"?

Arnav was about to snap at her again thinking she might be delaying the meet but when he heard her explanation and saw her mischievous sparkling eyes, he realized her wish to give her brother a surprise. He shook his head at her antics, then accepted. "Okay, baby, as you wish. But there's no need for a special dinner party for your brother. Because, either way, he would come to our reception as my associate. I will somehow stop him here, on any pretext. You could give him your surprise, okay"?

Khushi squealed like a child and hugged him feeling delighted, making him hug her back with the same warmth. He gazed at his baby-wife and kissed her hair affectionately. She cuddled him more, never got enough of his affection and love. Suddenly, the next question hit her hard, and she started wiggling her way out of his arms. He looked down, feeling agitated. "What the.... What has gotten into you? Why were you wiggling"?

"There were questions that remained unanswered, which only you could give me. And I want those answers today, itself"! She literally threatened him by pointing her finger at him. He appeared astonished to see her in a new avatar. "From the time she came to know that HE was her childhood friend, she was throwing tantrums", he felt sorry for himself now. "At least before, she was afraid of me, but after knowing that I was her 'Nannav', there was no fear whatsoever. What the...", he was lost in his sorry state of the future.

"Arnavji...Arnavji", Khushi shook him out of his reverie, "haan...ha...huh? Wh...wht...what happened, baby"? He looked at her, startled. She looked at him like he had two horns on his head. "Kya Arnavji, aap bhi. I said that there were still some unresolved issues that only you could answer. So, please tell me Arnavji," she implored him.