𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐮𝐥𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

Hello friends,
Here is the next part of the FF,
I hope you like it

I hope this chapter clear some confusions. Please let me know if there is any confusion still??

I am very disappointed friends seeing the votes count. Voting didn't cost you much. As a writer everyone wanted appreciation and encouragement to write further and your 1 vote can do that very easily .

*****

So, let's get started with the story.

*****

Not Proofread. Please ignore the typos and mistakes.

*****

Banner credit goes to: __xxlubnaxx__ from TheBooktrovert

RAIZADA MANSION

(Backyard Garden) :

Arnav was furious like hell. Who asked this jackass (Aman) to tell his family all this without asking me? He clenched his teeth. He wanted to knock his head off. Anyway, he went to the garden with slow and uncertain steps where his family rejoiced at the good news, of course according to them.

"Mom, Dad, dadi what happened? You all looked happy? Anything I am supposed to know"? He asked his mother carefully.

"Of Course chote! And if you didn't, who would? After all, it was you who gave us so much happiness. Aman just said that you love someone and want to marry her". Her mom was so excited about this.

Arnav choked and glanced at Aman, who was confused, for as soon as he came, Arnav was only spitting fire at him. His glaring session came to an end by his mother's excited voice.

"You know I am very excited to meet my bahu. Oh! I am so happy. I want to bring her home at once. There's so much work to be done. Shopping, food, ornaments"... She goes on and on, making Arnav roll his eyes. His dadi smiled at her bahu's over excitement.

"Mom...mom...mommmm!!! Relax. You can do whatever you like, but I have a condition. I have no problem if you want to meet them now or another day, but the wedding should be arranged after 10 to 15 days. Okay". He said sternly.

Her parents, dadi and especially Aman frown confused. His dadi said, "why? Why did you want that to take place a week or two later? You love her, she loved you, so what was your problem? Why such a childlike condition"?

"After a week or never. I don't want any arguments on that", and he storms out of there without playing or saying anything. Aman got suspicious about it and went behind him.