𝐇𝖎ѕ 𝐕𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞

Hello Lovely Readers,
Here is the next chapter of this FF,
Hope you all will like it.

****
Not Proofread, Please ignore the typos and grammatical mistakes.

*******

Banner done by GirlWithSparkleEye

꧁✰✰✰✰✰✰✰꧂

ARNAV'S ROOM :

Arnav finally got ready and smiled, seeing himself in the mirror, "at last, my dream was going to come true. Now I can hold Pari in my arms without any hesitation. I can tell the world about my love openly". But his smile disappeared for a moment, thinking of Khushi.

He knew that this marriage would not take place with Khushi's consent, but would be compelled to marry him. He felt guilty about it. He thought of giving her a proper and grand wedding after earning her love, but he knew that it would be very difficult to persuade her to accept him as her husband.

He's also ASR right, so how could he give up so easily? "If she would behave stubbornly, then, I could do the same. In fact, I could be more stubborn than her And most importantly, how long would she survive ASR's charm? Very soon Pari! Very soon, I will make you mine" and smirked.

That's when his mother and younger sister Anjali came and started to tease him, "oh hoooo! So, eager to meet my bahu"? Arnav blushed a little and said, "Kya Mom, aap bhi na"! "Acchcha okay, enough of this teasing, come down ASAP. We've to leave. Okay" and left from there.

Aman came as soon as they left. He was delighted to see his friend so happy after so long. "Hey, bro! At last, you're getting married today. The whole world was excited about the wedding, you know! Do you have any idea how many big-shots were coming to the wedding today? I'm so happy about it, Man. Finally, I can get married as well".

Arnav cracked up when he heard his friend's last line. He shook his head and said, "who has stopped you all these days? By the way, who would marry a chimpanzee like you"? Aman grumbled, but then smiled. He hugged Arnav tightly and whispered: "Don't worry. Nothing would go wrong. They have started their work". Arnav nodded, and the two went down.

*****

After a while, the baraat headed off to the GH. It was like the whole city of Lucknow and half of Delhi were participating in the procession. After all, the Prince of Lucknow was going to get married.

They got a grand welcome when they reached GH.

Everyone reached the pavilion and Panditji began to make all the arrangements for the wedding. Then, he called the groom and started doing some rituals, then he called the bride.

Arnav became quite restless, when Pandit ji requested to call the bride. "Sheetal must've gone by now". He murmured to himself and looked at Aman.