In a way to HELL

Hello everyone,

Here is the next part of the FF,

━━━━・❉・━━━━

Not Proofread yet. Please try to ignore the typos and mistakes.

Continued from the last part.

━━━━・❉・━━━━

The beautiful banner made by  : GirlWithSparkleEye

After giving instructions to Jenny and bidding dadi good night, they left from there. On the way back to their rooms, Aman asked, "Arnie, have you thought about what you were going to do? I mean, what you were going to do probably wasn't right for a girl, yaar"! Before he could say more about that, Arnav's dispassionate voice and red eyes forced him to stop talking. "Did MY Khushi deserve what those bitches did to her? [Please pardon me for my words. I use it only because the plot needs it.] She still doesn't know why Garima Gupta was so pushy for her marriage with Shyam but you know, don't you? After marriage, he could have sold my Pari to a brothel or perhaps even worse. He could have smuggled her to Thailand or some other place where girls are auctioned. Did MY angel deserve that? A big No. Did they think that she was also a girl? Then why should I? And Ammy, I am not like you. If someone does wrong to my family or even thinks about doing it, then I WOULD MAKE THEIR LIFE WORSE THAN HELL. And in a world where there are people like Garima and Sheetal, people like ME also needed to teach them a proper lesson. They would also need to suffer a bit of what they tried to do with my angel". Arnav's eyes were getting blurred while telling all this. Hearing him, Aman also realized that he was right. If they didn't think about Khushi even once, then why should he? Seeing Arnav's blurred eyes, his throat also started to get strangled. He put his hands on his shoulder and assured him that whatever he was doing or would do, he would be with him always.

Then to divert his mind, he changed the topic and said, "okay leave all that, and tell me when are you going to tell Ankit that his sister got to know about him"? As soon as Ankit's topic was raised, a cute smile appeared on his lips and he said excitedly, "I wouldn't tell him anything because Pari wants to surprise him by telling him herself. So on the day of our reception, somehow I would have to stop him here and Khushi will also get a chance to talk to him. Isn't it a good idea"? When he didn't get any reply from Aman, he pushed him a bit, "abey oye! Kya itni gehri soch mein doob gaya? Itna mat soch ghutno mein dard hoga". ["Abey oye! What are you so engrossed in thinking? And don't think so much, your knees would start paining".] Arnav teased him, making him glared at him.

Arnav was about to laugh at his whining face but stopped, listening to him, "if I were in your place, then I would not show battisi (32 all out) and would not fly high as well beta! Have you thought about the consequences of Ankit's arrival"? He continued to tease him when he saw the frowning lines marred on his (Arnav's) face, "when bhabhi (sister-in-law) would meet her brother, what would happen to you Saiyanji (lover), have you thought about it"? He (Aman) wiggled his brows teasingly at him (Arnav). "Bhabhi would meet her brother after so many years. So she definitely would want to spend time with him and shower her LOVE on him. And Ankit would also want the same, and maybe our family would agree to it as well. ALL HER FOCUS, LOVE, AND ATTENTION would be automatically on her bhaiya ji, not on YOU saiyanji. So, have you thought how would YOU get her attention and love all to yourself, fighting with so many people? Think bitwa...think (think....son think)"! Hearing his nonsense, the frown deepened on Arnav's face, and he felt irritated, frustrated and what not, thinking about this. He didn't think about it. He shouldn't have told Khushi about her brother so soon. On the other hand, Aman was enjoying his dumb friend's expressions to the core and went away, singing Kishore Kumar's song's line loudly, "AAAP...KA KYA HOGA JANABE ALI... AAPKA...AA KYA HOGA"!