𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

Hello Lovely Readers,
Here is the next part of this FF,
Hopefully you will like it.

*******

I know friends, you've been waiting for the wedding for so long, but this part is necessary for the wedding to take place. So please be patient with me and the story.

*****

Not Proofread. Please ignore the typos and grammatical mistakes.

****

Banner done by Shreya_VA

Khushi fled away from Arnav as fast as she could. She was gasping for breath, clutching her heart, standing outside his home. "What kind of dheela character husband Sheetal was going to have! Don't know what Jiji saw in this man that she got ready to marry him. Poor girl".

"Put Haldi upon me just because he couldn't complete this ritual with his wife? Areyy yeh kya baat hui? ( areyyyy what that was supposed to mean?) And instead of apologizing, he started to tease me. How dare he? God knows, kiss mitti se yeh insaan bana hai? (What was this man made of). Only Devi Maiya knows how much trouble this man's wife would have to go through to deal with this man. Huhh. Shameless man! Chiiiiii chi chi". Her face became flushed with anger and coyness.

DeviMaiya only smirked from the sky

She headed for her house. All the while thinking about the short time she spent with Arnav. The way he looked at her and took care of her. She remembered how, in the Sangeet, he looked after her fear of darkness.

She remembered the way he looked at Garima when she (Garima) scolded her for dancing, as he was going to strangle her mother. Her mother might've missed it, but she didn't. Her heart started beating erratically thinking about all that. And what did he do awhile back? What was that? Was this really to have fun? The way he touched her felt something else. It made her feel alive.