𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐚𝖑

Hello lovely Readers,
Here is the next part of this FF,
Hope you will like it.

*****

Before starting the story, I apologize as I used some slang language in this chapter. If anyone felt hurt then, I am genuinely sorry. It was not intentional.

****

Not Proofread. Please ignore the typos and grammatical mistakes.

****

Banner done by Shreya_VA

GUPTA HOUSE :

Madhumati was busy reprimanding her brother for doing something so odious with Khushi and Raizadas. He was not even given a chance to explain. She was feeling miserable, thinking about Khushi's life at Raizada House. She believed they (Raizadas and Arnav) loved Sheetal and would never accept Khushi.

Seeing her quiet and composed brother, she became hysterical. "Yii ka kar diya babua tumne? Tum janat ho na ki uu raizadan Sheetal ko pasand kiye rahe. Aur uu logan agar Kusi ke sath kuch iyahan uhan kar diye toh? Nahi nahi, hame abhi jakar unko sab batakar Kusi ko yahan le ana chaiye"!

( What have you done babua? You knew those Raizada, particularly Arnav, loved and wanted Sheetal. What if they hurt my child? No... no... we should visit them and tell them the truth and come back with Khushi. )

"Areyy jiji, at least hear me out", he tried to explain but Garima also started her jibe, "for the first time I agree with Jiji. They loved and wanted MY daughter, and you got that orp..umm... Khushi married to Arnav bitwa? How the hell did you do this to your blood? Didn't you have a bit of love for your daughter? Didn't you care even a bit for her"? Garima growled at her husband.

"How could Sheetal have done that to her family? I did nothing wrong, Samjhi? She walked away from the wedding on her own. Did I or Khushi drive her away? No, right"? Garima stood there silently as she had no reply to that.

"Areyyy, she wasn't even ready to marry him. But even then, she did it. Why? Because of THIS family and ME. What an enormous sacrifice my daughter made. And instead of appreciating, you were busy cursing her? You should be ashamed of yourselves. If not love, at least be grateful to her for the sacrifice she had to make because of YOUR daughter's antics. And what made you think I care about her anymore after what she had done? She made herself clear that she was going away to pursue her career, right"?

He accused his wife and tried to portray this marriage as a sudden thing because if Garima got wind of the actual happenings, then she would create a ruckus and blame Khushi again. That's what he wanted to tell his sister but wasn't able to as Garima was still there. So, he pretended to be angry.