𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩

Hello Lovely Readers,
Here is the Next Part of this FF,
Hope you will like it.

****

Not Proofread, Please ignore the typos and grammatical errors.

*****

Thank you to whoever read/voted/commented on the last chapter.

****
Happy Reading and Enjoy

*****

Let's get started with the story

****

Banner done by : Nicolleaxi

Flashback Starts :

She came out of her room when she heard Garima's shout, but didn't ask anything. Then her babuji also came and was looking a bit tense. So, she couldn't help but ask, "what happened babuji"?

He told her not to worry and started to knock on the door, but when Sheetal didn't open the door, he also started panicking. Meanwhile, Garima kept knocking on the door.

Suddenly, the door opens automatically. They understood that it was not locked from within.

They went straight in but were shocked as Sheetal was not there. They were looking for her fanatically. Suddenly, Garima received a message from her daughter, "sorry mom, I couldn't go through with this marriage. I've never dreamed of being a housewife. I wanted to be big and got that lifetime opportunity. I couldn't lose it because of this fucking marriage".

Garima began to feel dizzy after reading the message. Shashi snatched the phone from her hand and read it out aloud. Khushi gasped when she heard it. Shashi Gupta yelled to Garima, "how could she do that to her family"?

He then turned to Khushi and said with all his love, "Khushi, meri bachchi! I've never asked you anything before. But today, I want a favor, bitiya. Will you please listen to me"? Before Khushi opened her mouth, Garima cried out realizing his plan, "what were you doing, Shashi ji"?

Shashi looked at her as calmly as possible, "you're wrong. I didn't call her. She was already here when you were busy in mourning for YOUR dear daughter's act. That's why you didn't notice. Waise bhi, When did you notice her ever"? He was being sarcastic.

"Now, listen carefully. Your daughter did what she shouldn't have! Now everything will happen, the way I want, understand? I don't want any words to come out of your mouth. If you do, then it would be your last day here. Your daughter has already gone, leaving the family in a difficult position. Now I'll throw you out in front of all the people". He threatened his wife.

Garima shuddered at his threat. She was stunned as she never saw him like this before. So, she shut her mouth, even though she was fuming inside.

Khushi stood there gaping and got a little scared too. He looked at Khushi and said, "bitiya! Marry Arnav bitwa. Please listen to your babuji once". Both Garima and Khushi gasped.